Yellow tint for my fogs

Legaseeyalater

I want to make some subtle exterior mods to my black '05 Outback.

I was thinking of tinting my fog lights yellow. What's the best way? I've seen the film stuff - what's the best/least expensive film? What's the best source?

I've also heard of people spray painting the lenses with yellow "stained glass paint" from craft stores.

Thoughts?

Matt

you just answered your question....film is easy and removable, paint is permanent

wrbwrx

I want to make some subtle exterior mods to my black '05 Outback.

I was thinking of tinting my fog lights yellow. What's the best way? I've seen the film stuff - what's the best/least expensive film? What's the best source?

I've also heard of people spray painting the lenses with yellow "stained glass paint" from craft stores.

Thoughts?
I made my fogs yellow with the krylon glass stain its about 10 bucks a can at michaels craft store im happy with it I put it on back in feb or march and just last week I said hey ill pul the fogs while I have time and respray them because over time it fades. Its always yellow just fades so wont be as yellow but so far its worked great and cheap to use and buy.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Laminx.com

For $30 I bought enough for the ARB foglights (4"dia) and for the Hella 4000's at 8.5" dia. It is thick enough to protect the lenses from rocks, so it is a better buy even though it is more expensive.

301113_666745185467_32603084_35113222_1926018015_n.jpg

They are chrome bodies if they look weird in the photo. the color is pretty accurate if not more like the smileys on here
default_smile.png

Back