07 2.5i-wagon

Stein

Stein
Cool! Are they some generic pair from an auto parts store? If so, I'd like a review of them (I want to buy some cheap fog lights).

i-wagon

They're blazer tractor flood lights from tractor supply. I went to vip, advance, napa and walmart and didn't like any of them. Most had plastic mounting brackets which break on install. These ones are similar to a hella 550 but with a "brush guard" style screen built in

i-wagon

so far the new lights are pretty good, just need better bulbs. The ones they came with are cheap and not horribly bright. Also found out when I vacuumed my car for the first time since november I have a huge tear in my carpet on the drivers floor by the tranny hump. Gawddammit.

i-wagon

new tires and lights

img952011031295151440.jpg

img952011031295151449.jpg

img952011031295151456.jpg

img952011031295151514.jpg

i-wagon

So far I've gotteen a lot of 0.o looks from people, but a guy with a slammed turbo volvo wagon said he loved it :-D

i-wagon

Got stuck for the first time snce I bought the car 4 years ago. Famous last words: " that snow isn't that deep" turns out it was 2 feet deep. Good thing there was a kubota loader handy to dig it out with

i-wagon

Best birthday gift ever? My fiancee payed to send my car to the spa! I'd been trying to clean it up for the past few weekends, but it was just that dirty. She looks just like the day I brought her home 4 years ago

i-wagon

Even nicer now it's. Shiny. I told my dad I can't go see him till after his driveway isn't mud :p

i-wagon

Got my "face peel". Tennis ball mounted just behind and above my roof rack wind deflector :-D

i-wagon

just came home from aubochaun with 20 feet of conduit for $9, hoping to build a decent roof mounted kayak carrier instead of the hacked up funnoodle duct taped to the cross bars

i-wagon

I just realized I never did a complete mod list, here goes:

drivetrain

wrx ram air snorkel

rallitek fender silencer delete

k&n filter

dynomax ultra flow muffler with flowmaster tip

kartboy short throw with bushings

20mm wrx rear sway

interior

08+ wrx footwell leds (red)

kenwood head unit

pioneer rear speakers

subaru tweeters in factory location

amp under drivers seat, 350w 8"sub under pass seat

obs cargo area light

exterior

custom light bar

hellas 500 driving lights with brush guards

blazer flood lights with brush guards

205-70-15 yokohama geolanders on subaru steelies

thule bike racks and custom kayak racks

tint

diy rally flaps

I"ve been thinking of buying a lift kit if I can sell my road bike, but not sure on what path to follow. I've heard forester struts could be used, but how much taller are they, and would I gain any travel? I was just thinking about getting the subtle solutions kit, and also found these http://www.velocityoffroad.com/#/subaru-impreza-2002-2007/4539847329

called the guy and he said around 134 per set, front and rear, but I like the mounting setup better. also, how high can I go before having issues getting an alignment or killing cv shafts. oh and does anyone with the aluminum lift kits have issues with corrosion from all that salt we ( Me) put on the roads?

i-wagon

oh yeah, when I callled the guy from velocity offroad he said that they wouldnt have rear lifts for a couple months, just in case anybody else got the idea to try them

Latest posts

Back