07 2.5i-wagon

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Well Gabe ran Forester struts on his 02 OBS without any issues. And it was quite tall. You will definitely gain travel, due to the longer springs, and struts. If you want to go with aluminum lift blocks, that will work too. They hold up fine to corrosion. You will never have an issue with them. The factory Outback lift is aluminum right from the factory.

i-wagon

Ok. Gabes was a little too tall for my liking. I'll sell off some stuff and either get the subtle solutions kit or if it's available the velocity set

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I'm pretty sure any have it, but 96-99 for sure. They have 1" aluminum lift blocks on the front and rear crossmembers, then a longer sterring u joint, and longer struts

SUBARUDE

yes 1" lift blocks to lower the drivetrain and a 1" drop bracket for the trailing arm and you can see the obs at candices house now and its not as tall as it was now having 215/60/16 on it

SUBARUDE

and that is on the 96-99 outback legacys only but it all should fit a impreza also

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

How much of a pita is it to put all that stuff in? We've got 2 of that vintage outback parts cars, but if it'll be a major operation I'll wait till I can get suspension spacers

SUBARUDE

it takes about a hour to pull it all with the car on its side
default_cool.png
and the right tools lol

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Built something wicked awesome today to go with the "offroad look" and I'll give ya'll a hint, it's not a brush guard ;-) pix tomorrow after paint sets up amd I install it. Still gotta figure out where to put my plate

i-wagon

Damn right. I took all the mounting tabs for my lights and put them on so they'll be in about the same place

i-wagon

Thanks! I'd never build anything out of steel pipe before. Let's just say I have tons of respect for guys who build roll cages now. That thing was a pita

Latest posts

Back