07 2.5i-wagon

i-wagon

Awesome job!

Built not bought makes things 20x cooler
default_smile.png
Higher sense of satisfaction being able to say "I made that from scrap" than " I paid $xxx for this thing". now I gotta swing by eg tomorrow and show shorty in person, next weekend I need to move the fogs out and put my plate where the fogz are now

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Had to relocate the fogs to make my plate fit. Running it till Friday then 6 more coats of semigloss rustoleum

i-wagon

And does anyone know where I can get h3 fogs in yeller? I found them in fake hid blue at advance, miss having the yellow contrast of my last fog lights

i-wagon

thanks guys, I'm thinking I'll end up with the 85w hella yellows. cheap and a bit brighter than mine

i-wagon

Hopefully integrating a piece of diamond plate into the pushbar to act as a skid plate tomorrow, among preparing for the hurricane

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Curious as to the results.
Me too. I've been thinking about doing 85w bulbs. But even those there are mixed results online whether it melts the lights or not.

Someone said it melted stock wiring, but I wasn't really too worried about that account hahaha

i-wagon

that's what I was worried about in the fogs, those are run on factory wiring, the hellas came with pretty rugged wires though, so I think those will be fine. and my light housings are pretty hard to melt, unless you weld a half inch away from them with the heat on high....
default_dry.png

i-wagon

oh yeah, diamond plate welded in from the bar at the bumper back to the rad support, ran out of ambition to figure out how to mount it further back

i-wagon

pushbar saved my bumper today. drove down a small embankment to my mothers back yard to use my scooby as a skidder ( she had a huge willow down) climbing back out the pipe dug a huge hole in her lawn. that would have been a wrecked bumper

i-wagon

as soon as I pay for hg and timing belt in the foz I'll get a paranoid fab lift for the imp. and also ordered 85w yellow hella bulbs for my fogs, will pick up 100w for the driving lights tomorrow if I don't get bad feedback in my thread in electronics

i-wagon

Wagon looks.... normalish today. Roof racks came off last week. Brushguard came off this morning so I could go back to a simpler and lower profile light mount. Only things not normal is exhaust and truck tires. Pics of mynew mount tomorrow

Back