YouTube Moderator
UPDATE:

Sticker bombed my gas door 

IMG_20140222_155934_zps127d9ad0.jpg

Crack in my windshield..... 
default_additional_mad2.gif

20140222_080018_zps33bd8bae.jpeg

jojo69

that sucks. I remember when I lived in florida, the law required insurances to cover the cost of windshield replacement when windshileds were cracked, which was pretty sweet. I dunno how it is in Maine. hopefully it won't be too much out of your pocket... that being said, I love me a new windshield, so clean and transparent!!
default_tongue.png

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
It's about $200 for a windshield. It sucks. But there are far more expensive things that can go wrong lol.

Visonik

I think if you have full coverage, most insurance companies will pay to have it replaced. Even if you don't have full coverage, it might be worth looking into!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
It definitely depends on the specific insurance policy. Not all full coverage policies will cover glass.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I think if you have full coverage, most insurance companies will pay to have it replaced. Even if you don't have full coverage, it might be worth looking into!
I only have liability. My dad pays a crap load for it too because of speeding tickets and such. My accident last year bumped it up 60 bucks a month extra. 

Latest posts

Back