Ally's 02 WRX Wagon

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
20131221_113939_zps50a6c124.jpg

20131221_113953_zpsffa55473.jpg

20131221_122645_zpsb86b4097.jpg

20131221_122655_zpsbddf655a.jpg

I must say I'm very happy with the way she turned out, the clunk is gone and she rides soooo smooth, takes bumps like a dream. I just gotta get the radio fixed so I can listen to music again. 

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
Photo bucket app for your phone makes it easier

Def looking good shame winter eats them up so much .. I miss driving mine lol...what's wrong with your radio now?

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Photo bucket app for your phone makes it easier

Def looking good shame winter eats them up so much .. I miss driving mine lol...what's wrong with your radio now?
Well I never fixed it from when it went into protect mode... I just got super pissed and gave up so I've just been listening to my ipod because I cant go without music it makes my drives seem so much longer. 

xxnightraven73x

Well I never fixed it from when it went into protect mode... I just got super pissed and gave up so I've just been listening to my ipod because I cant go without music it makes my drives seem so much longer. 
did you put the new one in yet or still the old one ?yeah i def wouldnt want to go without tunes the drive from poland to auburn everyday would suck ..

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
did you put the new one in yet or still the old one ?yeah i def wouldnt want to go without tunes the drive from poland to auburn everyday would suck ..
Yeah they new one started going into protect mode randomly. It just flashes PROTECT on the screen and wont do anything. I called the company and they said it could be the speaker connections which  is a possibility because I just put new front speakers in but I checked the connections and they were fine, I know how to wire things. They also said it could be the radio itself so my dad pulled a switcharoo and got a new one and we tried it and it was still doing it. So I don't know what the issue is, we are going to work on that some other time its just hard when we cant just do it in my driveway because its cold.

xxnightraven73x

Yeah they new one started going into protect mode randomly. It just flashes PROTECT on the screen and wont do anything. I called the company and they said it could be the speaker connections which  is a possibility because I just put new front speakers in but I checked the connections and they were fine, I know how to wire things. They also said it could be the radio itself so my dad pulled a switcharoo and got a new one and we tried it and it was still doing it. So I don't know what the issue is, we are going to work on that some other time its just hard when we cant just do it in my driveway because its cold.
another blown speaker will cause it as well .. could probably look at it sometime if you wanted would def be in the garage with the heater going lol

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
another blown speaker will cause it as well .. could probably look at it sometime if you wanted would def be in the garage with the heater going lol
Well the fronts shouldn't be blown put them in the day before we put in the radio. Its possible one of the rears could be, I was going to replace those soon because they are the stock ones and we all know subaru factory sound systems suck. 

xxnightraven73x

Well the fronts shouldn't be blown put them in the day before we put in the radio. Its possible one of the rears could be, I was going to replace those soon because they are the stock ones and we all know subaru factory sound systems suck. 
yeah they do .. easiest way to figure it out would be having no speakers connected at all then one by one and see what one trips it out again ... im off monday and out at 2 on tuesday if you wanted to mess with it 

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
yeah they do .. easiest way to figure it out would be having no speakers connected at all then one by one and see what one trips it out again ... im off monday and out at 2 on tuesday if you wanted to mess with it
Im working all day monday then tuesday im going in for surgery so I wont be driving for probably a week or so after.

xxnightraven73x

Im working all day monday then tuesday im going in for surgery so I wont be driving for probably a week or so after.
hope it all goes well ..im always messing with cars in the garage so if you wanna mess with it when you feel better let me know .. i dont mess around with stuff out in the cold anymore getting too old for that crap lol .. 

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
hope it all goes well ..im always messing with cars in the garage so if you wanna mess with it when you feel better let me know .. i dont mess around with stuff out in the cold anymore getting too old for that crap lol ..
Thanks! Its just some cosmetic surgery so its nothing that major ill be fine
default_smile.png
I would love too once I can do things again. I wont be able to lift things for a couple weeks.

Latest posts

Back