Ally's 02 WRX Wagon

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
looks good gotta love new car pics lol

scott at soundeffects may have a decent radio for you cheap i work next door at prompto and i go over there for anything i need radio wise

def gotta tint those windows least your back one will be easy .. mine didnt get done because i messed up the precut in the 5-6 times of trying to get it to lay out smooth .. oh well still only cost me 27 bux to do the 4 other windows

i was thinking of getting some sunset lake view shots of mine sometime ... i think i know of a good place just gotta take a ride out there sometime lol
Maybe ill check that place out. I was just going to pay to have tint done. Im not going to dare do it myself.

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
Maybe ill check that place out. I was just going to pay to have tint done. Im not going to dare do it myself.
the tint was actually very easy once i got it all figured out ...well except for the rear window on mine ... ill pay to have that one done i couldn't get it for the life of me 

scott is usually very fair on his prices and has some quality stuff right there so no waiting for shipping 

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
the tint was actually very easy once i got it all figured out ...well except for the rear window on mine ... ill pay to have that one done i couldn't get it for the life of me 

scott is usually very fair on his prices and has some quality stuff right there so no waiting for shipping 
I've heard the rear windows on sedans are difficult haha. I dont wanna pay a crap load but I also want it done right. that's the place right in auburn right?

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Yaayyy got the sway bar bushings changed! No more clunking
default_smile.png

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Well for an update: the wrx is headed to the body shop on monday for bran new rear quarters. Also I broke the handle off my hatch lastnight... gotta get a new one soon. Going to change the dash lights to all red and I currently have no radio because of a wiring issue so I gotta get that fixed too. I thought this car would be fun. Turns out its eating all my money... becauseracecar.

And it turns out the clunking is because my coilovers are bad... well there goes $2400 worth of suspension.

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Well I found out the clunking isn't from my coilovers (thank god) Its only the sway bar links so I will be picking those up along with a new hatch handle tomorrow and hopefully getting it all fixed sunday. 

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
Damn right haha. I mean I wasn't planning on spending this money right now since I have to send her to the body shop monday and that will be 4000.... but whatever. She needs them and deserves to be treated right. 
absolutely couple hours of work isn't bad parts are cheap too lol

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
absolutely couple hours of work isn't bad parts are cheap too lol
Ehh I'm looking about 200 for the endlinks and 50 for the handle. Unless I can get them cheaper (I have connections) so that probably wont be an issue. Its just still money I dont wanna spend right now haha. 

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Well I think its time for an update. I wish there was an easier way to put pictures on the site... its such a hassle sometimes. Anyway.... She finally came back from the body shop but Daddy wont let me drive her since she is still on her summer shoes, tomorrow she goes back in the shop for a couple hours while my dad changes the swaybar endlinks (no more clunk yay!), puts forester suspension in her and puts on some really big snow tires... shes going to be HUGE! of course I will post pictures tomorrow when shes finally all set for winter. You guys have no clue how excited I am about getting her back. I miss my turbo
default_frown.gif

Latest posts

Back