Bryan's 2013 BRZ Limited

Now you just need THIS:

https://www.innovatemotorsports.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16343&cat=275&page=1

and a decent size turbo, as well as upgraded fueling, built motor, and engine management.
That is a few years down the road. Most it will get for now is intake and exhaust. And some quality tires in the spring. Maybe a set of wheels and tires just for autocross.

Did my first wash and wax today. Used all Surf City Garage products. Didn't get any pictures before it got dark, but it looks a lot better.

Tomorrow I go back to the dealer to get the decal on the fuel door replaced as the one on it now has a small rock under it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally decided on wheels and tires for the winter. Stock wheels are really nice so those will be for summer. Going with some gold Sparco Assetto Gara in 16x7 wrapped in Dunlop SP WinterSport 3D's. They will weigh about 38 lbs each. Should make for some winter fun.

Decal fixed, and hit 1000 miles on my way home.

ccoBrm6.jpg

The best thing about BRZ's is how they handle in the snow with low profile summer tires.
I will NOT be finding this out. Although I imagine it would be a blast. They have plenty of power to turn whatever tire is on it, well except some insanely wide drag radial.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Im sure it'll handle the snow like a 1991 nissan 240sx fastback would, if it were produced today. First car I learned to drive in (was my father's), and had beat summer tires on it all winter. The brzs kinda make me miss that thing.

With winter tires that thing will own everything but taking off from a stop. Have fun!

I was hoping nobody else would have them...

Thanks for all the comments. Now for tint pictures. Front windows 35%, back window and small ones for the backseat(what a joke!) are 10%.

fXt5xKe.jpg

Lq1PptN.jpg

Well for those that may have wondered, cold night and the awful factory tires ends with a bit of sideways action. With traction control off, and nobody around.

After my brother started wrapping his motorcycle I decided that the liver trim in my car needed to disappear. Still have to do the door handles, once my brother gets to those I'll get a full interior shot showing everything. The vinyl being used is Wraptivo, which 3M makes for Mequiars(now discontinued) but is the same as the 3M di-noc carbon fiber vinyl.

du8utu4y.jpg

sa6anusy.jpg

yraqy6yh.jpg

Here is a photo of what it looks like from the factory

runuqype.jpg

I have also changed out all my fluids to Amsoil, the trans feels smoother now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything is separate pieces, even real pieces might not match up perfect. It also depends on the angle you look at it also. The piece between the TC and VSC buttons was just thrown on there, might change it out so that matches up.

Latest posts

Back