Bryan's 2013 BRZ Limited

jojo69

looks good. I'd probably have gone with some matt black or i'd have alcantara'd those panels for a more plush look
default_wink.png

Thanks, other people have done other colors or bought JPM Coachworks panels for theirs. I haven't seen one with a high quality cf wrap so I decided to go that route. Nice thing is that it all peels right off.

BRZ and plush don't belong in the same sentence.

I've been doing tons of highway driving, and don't drive on crappy roads much anyway so the stock wheels went back on yesterday before the meet.

Thanks Elfie for the photo, first non-iPhone picture.

py4yqepe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So with my new job I am away more often but for less amount of time. It's been 3 weeks since I have seen my car. I just ordered Grimmspeed hood struts and a master cylinder brace. Prepping for my eventual turbo build, using the MAPerformance turbo kit.

I had planned on KW Variant 3 coilovers but I think those will be way more then I will need. Tein Street Basis are what I have decided on. They are a lot cheaper but have received praise from people with a lot of driving time in the BRZ platform. If I want more I can upgrade to the Street Flex coils instead.

Did an oil change today. More Amsoil 0W-20 went in. Amsoil says with signature series oil and their filter the oil will last 15k, I did this one at 7500 miles.

Work has been extremely up and down, funds aren't really available like I was hoping. Also having only one vehicle puts a stop to having a vehicle down. Next winter will be different, I hope.

I've looked around for beaters but nothing really fits the bill for where I live. When I'm home if I need to go somewhere I just have to take my mom to work if the roads are shitty. I should be in the position to buy a truck next December/January depending on when I'm home.

Well I had to do something about getting around during the winter a bit easier. Also having no way to haul anything sucks.

VCLnMSd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I am going to finally start driving this more. One of the things I have wanted is a backup camera. I am doing a DIY job as it is really easy and just requires adding pins and tapping one wire. All the parts I need are on order.

I also need new summer tires, I had to take it pretty easy on the group drive as the stock tires aren't the best and are worn down a good amount.

I will be posting pics of the backup camera install, this will be the same for most subaru's. I can help anyone else with doing an install, if I am around when they are available.

jojo69

love my back up camera! SOoo helpful in parking lots and backing into snow banks in winter !
default_tongue.png

Latest posts

Back