Fall group drive, October 23rd!

We don't plan them anymore due to the number of people that go and liability issues for the club. You guys are on your own.
default_smile.png
Make everyone sign a disclaimer. If you mess your car up or hit someone or get hit realize that it is not due to the fact it was on a group drive but the fact someone wasn't paying attention or being a dumbass.

Oh, if you don't feel as though it is something you want to continue with you can turn around and go home.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
We don't plan them anymore due to the number of people that go and liability issues for the club. You guys are on your own.
default_smile.png
Why?

If you post the rules that everyone is to drive the speed limit, not drive like a penis, etc. If someone does, how is that your fault?

By going they agree to the rules. Following the rules is up to the discretion if the person driving the car.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Call it a fall group meet, and you have to take a certain route at a certain time to get to the "meet"

ReZPunK

I am planning one...but 90% of you sallys wont come on MY group drives... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
So there won't be one in December?
Dirt drive?

It was at the end of November last time.

By December it can snow enough to close the trails to car traffic.

So planning one then could be a disappointment if it the trails went ITS

Last edited by a moderator:

gakosaurusrex

im so game for this drive! I think we should go up around rangeley for the drive! almost all of the road in and out of rangeley r realy screwed up tho! between road work and coronation from the "hurricane"

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Garrett's loop sounds like a blast, I love driving route 16, and it won't be too much a trek for Ray and folk. Count me in.

ReZPunK

Garretts loop is a fun drive, but I ask of you this one thing.

please please please stay off all roads related to NEFR!!

stay on the pavement. that is all.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Garretts loop is a fun drive, but I ask of you this one thing.

please please please stay off all roads related to NEFR!!

stay on the pavement. that is all.
I don't think you have to worry about that... this is the group of people who spend 100000000 dollars on rimzzz.

precious rimzz must not touch dirt. might get dusty!!!

Ray

The Northernah'
I don't think you have to worry about that... this is the group of people who spend 100000000 dollars on rimzzz.

precious rimzz must not touch dirt. might get dusty!!!
my thoughts exactly

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Not really worried about the rimz, just the lowered car, and the very expensive header that hangs down in the front. Don't really feel like beating the crap out o my expensive car on rally roads, if I had an older car, which I will again, I would be all for it.

ReZPunK

no the correct answer is NO...we wont use those roads as a club for ANY reason...

I spend a lot of money to race in the New England Forest Rally as it is.. we are already losing stages due to local hooners and local drunkards on stage.

please don't contribute to losing more roads for NEFR. I will seriously lose my POOP..... I cannot be any more serious about this.

Latest posts

Back