Fall group drive, October 23rd!

GClark

First post updated, let me know if you can go and what you can bring for da BBQ. Pretty much need everything, utensils, hamburgers/hotdogs, snacks, brewswater/drinks, and a grill. I think I have a grill..

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
damn....I didn't notice the ninja like actions of garrett going ahead and making it official before my last post....

I will see all of you guys and gals there!! meaning <------guy will be there.

post 69, heh heh

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
First post updated, let me know if you can go and what you can bring for da BBQ. Pretty much need everything, utensils, hamburgers/hotdogs, snacks, brews/drinks, and a grill. I think I have a grill..

can't bring too much for brews....this is a "Drive"

we don't need people getting right sideways, before going sideways

also, I will be leaving from bangor...I don't want to be the only one again. meet at newport dunkin donuts at 630am, leave at 645am.

if we follow that schedule, we should be rolling through farmington around 8am, and then rumford 30-40 minutes after?

lets get this planned out!!!

gakosaurusrex

so sunday river at 9! whos drivin from the farmington region? anyone wanna convoy? oh and whats the official count on people so we can get an idea on how much POOP we should get for bbq after... I can bring paper plates&garbage bags(not responasble for garbage after).

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Anyone going from the greater Portland area? Im so down. Just joined the boards today so needless to say this would be my first group drive experience, sounds like it'll be a good one too.

Gate4jg

This is going to be sweet. Especially when its right down the road and I am not driving to lewiston just to drive by my house again. lol

SoMeWRX

Anyone going from the greater Portland area? Im so down. Just joined the boards today so needless to say this would be my first group drive experience, sounds like it'll be a good one too.

Ill be coming from Portland if you wanna roll together.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
We should have a list saying who's bringing what?

Chips&dips? Im not really sure I can't say I've ever had to pick something to bring to a bbq
default_tongue.png

And somewrx that'd be cool, where would you wanna meet up?

Latest posts

Back