Fall group drive, October 23rd!

MuddyWRX

NEFR Aside, many of these are active logging roads. Ive been almost run off the roads up that way many times in the jeep, loaded log trucks have the right of way every time. Just plain not safe unless these roads are closed for an event like NEFR.

4WRXter

Skier!
Note to self.

MAKE A DAMNED APPT AT EVERGREEN FOR AN ALIGNMENT!!!!!

Probably in, if it is a Sunday. Has a definite date been set?

02 WRX Chris

...I work on sundays so ill be waiting till the official date so I can try to take the day off from work.

skipow

its poll* mr clark.

not pole* like you ride.

default_wink.png

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I like the idea for Mex/Rumford as a starting point. We can run up through Rangely then back down into Bethel. Awesome roads, tons of sweet pot holes and frost heaves, hardly any traffic, a lot of moose to swerve around. A fun day you will talk about with your grandchildren.

Vegasjetta

Hey guys, I may be new here and to Subarus, but not to the White Mountains (sorta). A group of my friends and I were planning a drive on the 16th, so if you all go then, we may see you on the road! Look for the group of VW's having a good time. We will be the ones obeying all the laws and being respectful, not the group of idiots.

GClark

If we want to do the 3 hour bethel/rangely loop, let's plan on all meeting at the Sunday River South Ridge lodge parking lot(the main lodge) for 9:00(?). That way will back in Bethel for a bbq at lunch if we feel so inclined.

Latest posts

Back