RIP Eric Benson 8/26/85 - 5/23/10

Taiden

I was thinking some delta cams with my cams for cores and an sti turbo plus my wrx intercooler (missing ypipe and metal pipes
default_idk.gif
) would make it fly hehe

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Nice find B3M.

I heard his plea on the news yesterday and was disapointed. It would be quite a bit easier to stomach if he were to strike a deal with the DA rather than feign innocence.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
some ppl see trials as a way to accept the consequences of their actions. others see them as an all-out attempt to dodge same. guess it's pretty clear what's the case here...

on a brighter note, there were plenty of Eric Benson stickers on race cars at NEFR: the LDR car, Bill Bacon's Evo, Turner/Sockalexis Impreza, etc

John C posted a pic of the Benson sticker on our car...Facebook I think

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Not to belittle all of you that have run the stickers at the event, but this one really got me. These guys are so far removed from this tragedy.

38055_414240216043_500391043_5150673_6686245_n.jpg

That was really a great gesture in rememberance of someone that was an absolute fan.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
it just goes to show how well Antoine and Nathalie are connected to the rally community.

kudos to them for a well earned and richly deserved championship.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
^ That is awesome! I bet ERIC is still smiling! We ran into his Father and Brother a few times. Super nice guys. I've known them since A/x. But Eric's father said this is his first Rally event. He seemed pretty happy to be a NEFR. I hope they got to see all of the stickers on the cars.

Last edited by a moderator:

Impreza05

I talked with his dad for a while in Bethel, I had never met his brother and when he came up to us I kind of lost words as all I could see was Eric and thought of a couple nights before his death and us laughing at my office. I miss you bud!

abenson100

we got stickers on 5 out of the top 6 car (block was the only one that didnt run one.) we also got it on probly 20 other cars. i need to mail one to VT sports car becasue they said they would try to get it on the x-games car for us.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
They are great guys! you had better send them fast. I know that they will head out as soon as the car is done. and it is a long drive.

Devon

we got stickers on 5 out of the top 6 car (block was the only one that didnt run one.) we also got it on probly 20 other cars. i need to mail one to VT sports car becasue they said they would try to get it on the x-games car for us.
and you got a new hat! haha

Latest posts

Back