RIP Eric Benson 8/26/85 - 5/23/10

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
the services were nice, Andrew did a great job speaking, the song they played almost got me...we had a mini meet afterwards at Sebago with a few MS people that attended.
it was nice to see the CMC guys come out too and even Topdeeni (with a fresh haircut) came in from the woods. it was nice to see him and his wife again.
Yeah I heard he was coming in his STi. I really wanted to come....

abenson100

hey guys. kinda went and hid from the world for the last 24 hrs. just letting things sink it. i took pictures of the car today before i drove back to Orono. it is going to need an upper rad. support to start with, hood, fenders, doors. im not sure about the headlights, front bumper, and corners because eric wanted to do the "face lift" to the car but im not sure if these are the right parts or the wrong ones. ill keep you posted as the list grows. ill stat another thread soon as well.

on a side note our auto-x monster had its engine pulled after the service (took 2.5 hrs) and is now awaiting its new donor motor. we are currently on schedule to have it running for the auto-x in his honor, carb issues are the only thing that may slow us down.

Redline

I was cutting some white vinyl today for DirtyImpreza.com so I threw the layout on the machine. I'm pleased with the results, and I like how it cut (it didn't give me issues!!) so I know production will be pretty fast.

_MG_6296.jpg

_MG_6294.jpg

Mark

yup, i'll need one in white whenever they're available. Jeremy if you want me to handle a separate thread for the decal list pm me and we can work out exactly what info we need.

Redline

To clarify, I told Pedro that I will be donating 150 total decals to be sold at the CMC event (Maine Mall, I think) for $x amount each. So those of you who will be there, please purchase yours at that time. Since I am donating this, I respectfully request that you all try to streamline this as best as possible. I'd prefer not to incur postage costs, and the associated frustration with having to handle 10-20 separate orders - ship them in time, etc.

That said, if Mark would like to setup a thread dedicated to distributing these decals, I would certainly support that. I have no problem shipping bulk decals to a specific location, from where they would be distributed.

Nate

Founding Father
I have no problem shipping bulk decals to a specific location, from where they would be distributed.
Ship them to me. The club will distribute. PM incoming with address.

inski

Soon we'll be starting a thread for other donations for Eric's Legacy re-build. If the Rez-Bros and/or the Bensons could PM me about what you'll need to get this going in a good direction (towards a nice shiny Legacy finish) and possibly get some build time under our belts before we go much longer into summer.

Taiden

Please include a list of parts, even cores that would make the build much easier. I have a set of EJ22T heads laying on my bench that I would donate for sure if they could help the cause. If not I'll just turn them into big paperweights.

inski

^^ Nice!!

Hang on to them until we figure out whats needed. When I met Eric he said it was running good, just needed some body work. But that was months ago, and it might need other odds and ends like brakes, or exhaust, or timing belt. Who knows, he might have been ignoring a misfire or blown strut so he could save up and get some other racey parts. Right now we gotta get someone to check it out, talk with the Bensons, have his Dad or brother drive it, and make a plan of attack.

Latest posts

Back