Snow? What's snow?....

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Snow in Bangor. Just flakes, probably nothing that will accumulate. No play time for me
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Tyler

Haha, it was so weird. I woke up, it was raining. I went outside to leave, there are cars driving down my road from the Falmouth direction and literally had snow all over them! I was so confused?!

Impreza05

It was awesome to have a little snow but sadly:( it's all gone and it's going to be 60+ the next couple days here.

SurlyOBS

I finally broke down and bought Nokian Hakka's for my winter wheel setup. Wow, what a difference! I'm an experienced winter driver and the snow tires really amazed me with their grip in the messy slop we get here in Maine. If you are planning on getting a summer wheel/tire set anyway, then putting snows on your stock wheels is a great idea. I'm gonna switch my car over to "winter mode" in a week or so...

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Below freezing today ... Below freezing sucks when there isn't any snow. Snow is the only good part about the freezing cold.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
do you need snow's? in town/southern Maine, optional. should you put snow's on, yes!!!! they will help you stop better than AS. most of our winter safe classes, we ban AS. Ask Nigel how many of the NASIOC guys ate snow banks with their STi's when they tried to run the slalom on RE 92'S, they are no longer allowed to come with those on the cars.

you can run AS during the winter, heck I was still running RE-070's on the STi when we got our first snow up here a month ago. could I get around? yup. did I have to drive like a friken granny. Hell YES!!!!

HAKKA's!!! they are more expensive, but have a higher speed rating and handle better than most!

Latest posts

Back