WANT! (follow rules on post1)

Mark

The next time I have a car payment, it will be for this:

e46sig.gif

ETA 2012

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
That first image was big enough to span my two 22" high res monitors... It must suck for people with a 13" laptop to try to look at...

Mark

That first image was big enough to span my two 22" high res monitors... It must suck for people with a 13" laptop to try to look at...
let's just say I'm happy I'm not the one dealing with the body work

Apollyon12

The silver one is getting there, thanks to the long weekend last week. The blue one jsut needs some paint.

Zach

Dream Car
default_banana.gif

Ascari_A10.jpg

Ascari A10 only $650,000!

MUCH more realistic

If everything goes right by the time I'm old (55+) I'd like to own one of these. Saw one at the Nissan dealer in Augusta for $84,000

flatblack_2009_gtr_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein

COSTIGAN86

Really Inski? I work on Vettes, and I absolutely hate c4s! GM was using technology that they didn't have all the bugs out of yet. The "high performance" Cross-Fire injection made a tire-melting 205hp. The tuned port 350s were better but still lacking. The LT1 was a step in the right direction, but putting the distributor behind the water pump was a bonehead idea, as a common leaking water pump caused misfires and distributor failure. But if its a style thing and this is what you want, go for it.

K3rn

Hookah Master
seriously? you post an RS200 Evolution. A $350,000 car in the "Post your REALISTIC auto WANT's"

I was really hoping this would be an easy to mod thread.

/rant... long day.. sorry.
default_additional_unamused.gif
that was all meant to be one post that's y I put the37 up its my bad also y I put dream

inski

Really Inski? I work on Vettes, and I absolutely hate c4s! GM was using technology that they didn't have all the bugs out of yet. The "high performance" Cross-Fire injection made a tire-melting 205hp. The tuned port 350s were better but still lacking. The LT1 was a step in the right direction, but putting the distributor behind the water pump was a bonehead idea, as a common leaking water pump caused misfires and distributor failure. But if its a style thing and this is what you want, go for it.
LOL, I dont want to work on them, I just want to drive one. Maybe haul out all that crap you just mentioned and put a crate motor in there and do some wheelies
default_cool.png

i-wagon

yeah....boosted 350 with some big fat drag tires

or go al fast and furrious and swap in a sr20det
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
~'73 celica

I would probably try and fit a 1UZFE 4.0l aluminum V8 in there.

ay0f8953.jpg

Latest posts

Back