WANT! (follow rules on post1)

brighton

Rally Fluffer
~'73 celica

I would probably try and fit a 1UZFE 4.0l aluminum V8 in there.

ay0f8953.jpg
With the UZ = DROOOOOL!

brighton

Rally Fluffer
22b (of course)

%24(KGrHqF,!hsE3ZTzdOS9BOLr(8O+7w~~_12.JPG

or I've always had a thing for a NSX. It was way before it's time.

34.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
85 Carrera, "arrest me red"

(need to snag one soon b4 prices go thru teh roof)

default_wub.png
:wub:
default_wub.png
:wub:
default_wub.png

i-wagon

99 cherokee 4.0 5 speed. slight lift, gnarly tires. od green. mine's simpler and cheaper than some

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
For brand new from the dealer WANT department...how about this. Trouble is, for the price of a new Focus ST I could buy a nice 80s 911 AND and 06 WRX wag.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
For brand new from the dealer WANT department...how about this. Trouble is, for the price of a new Focus ST I could buy a nice 80s 911 AND and 06 WRX wag.

^^^^ want as well!!!! I'm a subaru guy through and through, but have a soft spot for fords, and these cars look amazing!!!! I guess owning a Ford at one point will do this to you.

inski

99 cherokee 4.0 5 speed. slight lift, gnarly tires. od green. mine's simpler and cheaper than some
You should move away from Oxford. Its doing bad things to your brain.

You want this!!

2003_toyoa_tacoma_prerunner_jumping_desert.png

100268d1305088575-best-2wd-truck-lt-race-prerunner-img_0250a.jpg

i-wagon

yes, yes I do want that. Baja tacoma would get lots of use and abuse in my posession. And ideally, if my car had taller suspension with more travel and a low range like an ea, I'd be quite content. I'm already in the best car for my needs, nothing I want is a better fit

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
yes, yes I do want that. Baja tacoma would get lots of use and abuse in my posession. And ideally, if my car had taller suspension with more travel and a low range like an ea, I'd be quite content. I'm already in the best car for my needs, nothing I want is a better fit
Order a dual range EJ transmission from Australia...

Latest posts

Back