WANT! (follow rules on post1)

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
I will try again.
default_additional_hail.gif
I want a rally car, here is a prime example of a classic realistically in my price range. (I heart saabs too)

Saab99Rally1.jpg

default_additional_rockon.gif

If anyone knows of a log booked car, I am interested.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I know where this one lives. I have tried to buy it a few times, but he isn't giving it up.

OF89-22.jpg

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
looks like one that a guy I know named sandy used to codrive

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
looks like one that a guy I know named sandy used to codrive
If it is the same Sandy, he drove and built cars. I worked in his shop for a while before college. and owned three 99's at one point.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
maybe drove. im not sure, I was about 17 years old and new no better at the time saw the car(1998 march cmc tsd rally around sebago lake). sandy had saab garage in so. portland (swedish solutions, or swedish performance). Cant remember its been a while. I am of the Back Bay Auto saab/vw/anything shop. So knew most the saab guys in area up till 6 years ago.

Ty Ty

no ur quattro...it's a Sport Quattro, short-wheelbase homologation special

Look at the rear window Nigel, too long. SQ had a short short rear window, as opposed to the back windows on that one that are almost as long as the front. UR with a 2Bennett Sport Quattro body kit.
default_cool.png

05RSKID

no a car but I want one of these (follow link you wont be disappointed)

Apollyon12

The really cool thing with those is the fact that the lift from the water is so stable and controlable. think about the viral video/mythbusters where they lifted a car with water pressure.

If I was a millionare, that would defintly be one of my first purchases.

inski

Sick paying the plow guy $30-$60 per storm. Need my own plow! Like this or any ole beater truck with a blade.

2981444870066781137S600x600Q85.jpg

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
My plow guy is great. He lives across the street from us. He plows our drive all winter for a pair of boots.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Sick paying the plow guy $30-$60 per storm. Need my own plow! Like this or any ole beater truck with a blade.

2981444870066781137S600x600Q85.jpg
There's a strategic issue with this... Imagine it's five below zero out... brrrr

inski

yeah but............that's a dual purpose vehicle. It goes well with inski rule #4. If a tool has more than one use, buy it!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back