Windham is 2 days away!!

ruggedman

So who's rearing their ugly head at Windham this Sunday? The weather has improved and it looks like it'll be dry, which is a nice change of pace!

Trainable

Yet another one that I am going to miss due to a wedding (my g/f's grandfather seriously wtf???).

Hope everyone has a good time and I can finally get my first AutoX under my belt next time. ;D

ralli

Yet another one that I am going to miss due to a wedding (my g/f's grandfather seriously wtf???).

Hope everyone has a good time and I can finally get my first AutoX under my belt next time. ;D
WTF!!!! You ever going to be cool again?? ;D

But yeah, I'm going to try not to embarrass myself in STX..

Trainable

Wait I was cool?? And I missed it... damn.
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

Well you are driving a wagon. O0

katnip

the car is black. I swear
what class is a stock 2000 RS in?
I can tell you what RX class it would be in!!! hint, hint, hint
default_wink.png
CT is not that far away and playing in the dirt is SOOOOO much more fun >
default_biggrin.png

j/k guys, don't get your panties in a bunch

ruggedman

DS for you this weekend is doubtful. you will rarely get into boost long enough to keep up with that straight 6 in the IX. He has the low end covered.
REALLY!??! You've seen me race like twice now and you're already an expert? You have no idea what kind of abilities I have behind the wheel. Storyland was not a fluke, I want DS this year, and I'm going to take it. Just because you ran away from Matt Howe in DStock doesn't mean i'll bow to the BMW. Auto-x is more man than machine, that I6 has nothing on me. You've actually really pissed me off. Thanks! >
default_biggrin.png
I feel bad for anyone that gets in my way Sunday. >
default_biggrin.png
:D

I think i still have too much adrenaline going from MIK tonight. ;D
default_wink.png

ruggedman

Well between you and mikey I hope one of you can beat that SE-R ;D O0

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
DS for you this weekend is doubtful. you will rarely get into boost long enough to keep up with that straight 6 in the IX. He has the low end covered.
REALLY!??! You've seen me race like twice now and you're already an expert? You have no idea what kind of abilities I have behind the wheel. Storyland was not a fluke, I want DS this year, and I'm going to take it. Just because you ran away from Matt Howe in DStock doesn't mean i'll bow to the BMW. Auto-x is more man than machine, that I6 has nothing on me. You've actually really pissed me off. Thanks! >
default_biggrin.png
I feel bad for anyone that gets in my way Sunday. >
default_biggrin.png
:D

I think i still have too much adrenaline going from MIK tonight. ;D
default_wink.png
lay off the roids! I was running against fresh kooks with cycled out 215's and stayed consistantly within a second of him.

Windham dosen't allow you to get into boost, it is tight, last year I didn't even make it out of first. I have been racing long enough to know where certain cars and drivers have their advantages.

don't get your panties in a twist over this, it is merely an observation.

ruggedman

It's not roids its MIK.... ;D Sorry it gets me going...

1st gear is great, i've driven a lot of courses at windham, they're tight, but I always liked them a lot. I've got more torque than him anywhere in the rev range, i'm not sure why i'd ever be at a disadvantage. If i'm afraid of falling out of boost i'll just never let off the gas...that's what left feet are for! ;D

I'm not knocking your performance last year, because you weren't really DS prepared, but my first even with my '06 wrx ever on RE92's i was only 4/10's off you on 200 treadwear max perf summer tires ;D In reality we both are crap so I guess there's no point in going into this. I will say that until I beat Darth Miller again I will not stop.

johnny6speed

I will say that until I beat Darth Miller again I will not stop.
We could end the madness this weekend Agent Smith. An old fashioned car for car shootout. Ill be gentle on your glass transmission, you forget I used to own a SLED with a similar crap transmission.

Oh and you can roid out all you want on the Civic. It loves to be abused >
default_wink.png

bringiton.jpg

vaderhand.jpg

ruggedman

We could end the madness this weekend Agent Smith. An old fashioned car for car shootout. Ill be gentle on your glass transmission, you forget I used to own a SLED with a similar crap transmission.
Master Kart >
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

johnny6speed

Master Kart >
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png
If that's what you want to do, ILL DO IT
default_biggrin.png
Hopefully it stays dry for us. ;D

Latest posts

Back