Windham is 2 days away!!

ruggedman

I was talking to Rick Snow about it. If it stays dry i'll do it. I dont have a jacket that'll work for the thing though.

ReZPunK

husky..that brings up horrible memories of childhood. i was always told i was "husky"...

i was about 7 when i learned that "husky" mean FAT

inski

Ok I'm out. .never really was in. Still haven't put the stock strut in the stock RS that would be in some stock class.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Ok I'm out. .never really was in. Still haven't put the stock strut in the stock RS that would be in some stock class.
HStock I believe. it would be a pretty competitive class for you. I don't think anyone is running R-Compounds in H

ruggedman

husky..that brings up horrible memories of childhood. i was always told i was "husky"...

i was about 7 when i learned that "husky" mean FAT
Hahah that sucks. I always wore slim which means you're basically a skinny freak.
default_wink.png
Thanks to beer i dont have to worry about that ever again
default_biggrin.png

WRXav8r

Dear Subaruies,

I am sorry for spoiling again the Subaru Sweep of the Trophies in STX class...

>>That is all..

Jim

prez25rs

I'm more worried about Ralli getting used to his setup. >
default_biggrin.png

Looks like I'll just have to start doing more mods and buying my way to being faster like spaulding did, haha

ruggedman

Agent Smith, looks like our epic battle will have to wait until a later date. Preferably the Annex lot on the 3rd
default_smile.png
Perhaps that'll be the date, but i may have a shootout that day with a camaro and mustang driver that think they can waltz in and win (if they show up)

I'm changing some stuffs on the WRX this week so we'll see how she treats me next event. I was really pissed that i couldn't stop hitting the cones. I guess that's the result of my first time driving a bus on a tight course.

ralli

Dear Subaruies,

I am sorry for spoiling again the Subaru Sweep of the Trophies in STX class...

>>That is all..

Jim
LMAO.. well.. at least a subaru won
default_smile.png
That was some good driving out there.. I can't wait til you get some real tires.

I finally remembered I knew how to drive :)

ruggedman

haha.. Tires man TIRES!
Yeah.. pres.. you need to keep the current ones for rain.. and get some Azenis or some Potenza 01R's for the dry.. that will help a lot...
Screw the street tires! RComps are soo delicous!

Antonio you kicked it old school last event! Even my last run was a few hundredths slower than you! That's impressive for sure since I think DS WRX > STX WRX

johnny6speed

DS wrx > STX wrx how so? Raw time? Or fun factor.

In past national championship events, STX rexes have destroyed DS wrx's by 2-3 seconds per run. Even if the 06/07 model WRX is a bad man, and certainly faster then the previous generation, I dont think it can eclipse 3 seconds in an autocross environment. Comparing full prep DS wrx to full prep STX wrx of course. IMHO.

Fun factor side, STX wrx wins hands down. R compounds are cool, but for the driver, a machine on azenis/neovas/or re O1-r's with properly setup suspension is much more fun.

PS IMHO.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back