'04 Forester XT!!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Haha thanks. It's not bad. I'm used to it now, it's tons of fun, but I kinda forget how good it goes sometimes!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Haha thanks. It's not bad. I'm used to it now, it's tons of fun, but I kinda forget how good it goes sometimes!!
I should let you drive the GL for a few days. That'll cure you! Hell, it makes the legacy feel fast
default_smile.png

IBratmanI

Got new struts put on last night, with the help of Gabe, and Subarewah. Rides and handles so much better now!!!!

IBratmanI

Came home to a brand new windshield!!! I got a price from Portland glass and then got a price from a guy I had used before, and he was almost 70 bucks cheaper than PG. Looks a lot better than before!! Now I gotta get a sticker this month!! Subarewah had his done today as well. His regular unheated one was almost as much as mine!! But his is one step closer to being on the road!!

IBratmanI

Nothin really. But I'm sure more will happen in the future. It's hard to stop modding once you start. But the windshield was something that I needed to do for a sticker

IBratmanI

Just added a slightly thicker set of Paranoid Fabrications Saggy Butt spacers to even it out a bit more. And I now have a nice shiny new sticker thanks to M&A!!

Ray

The Northernah'
i was just there recently! and was thinking a group drive out through ocean point would be sweet, since you've driven the road what do u think?

IBratmanI

With Gabes help I now have a header!! I think it's a GT-Spec, not positive, it was too long ago that I bought it. Goes great!!! And it took care of my up-pipe leak I have been having as well!!

Latest posts

Back