05 impreza rs part out

05scoobyrs

so... I totalled my Scoob. cant afford a new one so Im selling all my stuff and then hopefully I will be able to afford an older one. I have pretty much everything other than the motor, and whatever the wreck took out with it. here's the list:

0807111459a.jpg

Hood: OBP few paint chips, no rust. small dent in corner, can be easily fixed.

Hood.jpg

HoodDent.jpg

Passenger Side Headlight Assembly:

Headlight.jpg

Front and Rear Strut Bars: they are pretty cheap, easy to install, and look good, but really don't do a whole lot.

Assortment.jpg

Subs and Amp: SOLD
Subs.jpg

AMP_WIRES.jpg

Tail Lights: Blacked out, still visible in daylight. all bulbs and harness included.

IMAG0045.jpg

Taillights.jpg

Whole Trunk/WRX wing: Wing has led third light that works. Either will probably need new paint, or you can leave it as is.

trunk_wing_bumper.jpg

"Custom" 04-05 impreza grill: I recolored the subaru badge. looks pretty cool... I have never seen another one on the road. But I did see it on ScoobyMods

customgrill.jpg

05 Impreza RS 16" Alloy wheels: 3/4 are perfect, the other one is junk. all three have new, all-season wheels.

Wheel.jpg

RalliTek front and rear swaybars: 93-07 includes rear endlinks, sway bars, bushings and rear mounts. Fairly easy install, HUGE improvement in handling.

Front skid plate: SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

LGHT SBR

Sorry about your RS man!

If your looking for another car, my brother has a 98 RS that he just picked up and plans on having the engine in by the end of the week. You should stop by his shop and take a look, maybe get dibbs before he goes to sell it. It's a black coupe and has had some suspension and exhaust mods done. I haven't seen it and I don't know what he is asking for it. His phone is: 582-3798 ask for Jeff or stop by at: Sullivan Auto 126 Winsor Street in Randolph. It's right down the street from you. He's very reasonable and doesn't sell bad cars. Ask him to show you his SVX/Impreza swap, its pretty badass!

DIRTY JBP

dirty boostin :D
Sorry to hear about your car man.But maybe I can buy a few things off ya, like the taillights, the grill and the rear strut bar, I also may need a few other things, message me when u get a chance about price and we can work something out and talk about other parts I may need. DIBS! lol
default_smile.png

LGHT SBR

does it run?

He told me on Sat that he just picked up the car and all it needs is an engine. I don't know if the car has one in it or if it runs. All I know is that he has an engine for it and he plans on putting it in this week, so he can sell it. He will not be doing any additional mods. He'll leave that for the buyer.

Please contact Jeff with any of your questions, since I have released all I know about the car. He is open 8 to 5 daily. Thanks!

WRB_Tank

Lines crossed here I think. Some people are talking about the motor in the OP, other people are talking about the motor in the 98 2.5RS offered up as a possible replacement.

05scoobyrs

thanks for the many responses. the motor is already sold, and I believe it would still run but the radiator and fans crushed all the timing belt covers and the oil pan is pretty messed up.

DIRTY JBP

dirty boostin :D
So bro, what did you want individually for the tail lights, rear strut bar and the grill? I am interested as all hell, I may also take a spare rim off you too if the price is right. Thanks bro, hope to hear from ya soon!

ReZPunK

steering wheel and airbag...my momo wrx wheel is starting to come apart. pm me your thoughts on price.

Flipswitch

Awww, that's rough & not in a good way. Sorry to hear about the RS. :-/

I am interested in the headlight if it is still available.

05scoobyrs

Awww, that's rough & not in a good way. Sorry to hear about the RS. :-/

I am interested in the headlight if it is still available.
its definitely still fs.

It would be easier if you all texted me at 207-446-9422 with any interest. because I am moving into my new apartment tomorrow and am not sure if I will have interweb. I will also reply faster.

Latest posts

Back