06 wrx tr input

birdman2447

Hello, I am in the market for a used wrx preferably a 06-07. I use to be a member of STM and owned a black 99 rs coupe. I have been searching craigslist and such for used cars but came across this on NASIOC and it seems like a great car, i espically like the sti tranny swap. I am just trying to get some input on the car. In its current state it needs a tune and this is what the seller said

"I have a wideband A/F meter connected at the moment, the car idles at 12.2 sometimes 11.6 very rich the car will fumble and shut off sometimes if you blip throttle, but drives excellent, part throtttle or full throttle the A/F hits its target numbers as per the fuel table, but could definetly use a clean up for overall fuel consumption, it also needs the wastegate tables corrected since the change of the solenoid to the GM unit."

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1977239

Just trying to get some feedback on the car before i spend a weekend to go look at it---Thanks---Stephan

Trevor723

Do you feel comfortable trouble shooting someone else's mess? With that amount of mods and having issues I would stay away personally, even at 16k. Find a car that is either mostly stock or completely sorted. You'll have a hard time even knowing what year or model parts you need if any aspect of that car breaks.

Latest posts

Back