07 Legacy 2.5i UELs??

cwiggin

i am having trouble finding some direct fit UEL headers for my 07 legacy 2.5i, i had an axle back made up and now looking for headers, anybody know where to get one? links?

Is yours a pzev model??? I've been researching the mid on legacy's and haven't come up with any good info on it. From 05 and up seem to have a diff setup than the imprezas/forestors.

i've heard of rallisport ones, but not sure if they bolt right on. thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

I just had a thought. If the headers still bolt up to the heads, somebody talented with a torch could make the 2 Ports on the Rex header in to one. They merge right there on the bend anyway

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
the headers will bolt up even porting them to match the heads isn't the issue ..the issue is modding an engine with a tune for low to no emissions everything in the pzev is very picky as to what you do to it ..modding things like the header flow and exhaust pulses could potentially cause major issues with the engine as a whole .. it may sense the diff exhaust pulse as knock its really hard to tell .. im not saying it cant be done ..not even saying it shouldnt be done as of yet ..basically its how is the car and tune going to react to this if it is done could throw it into limp mode could cause a ton of codes or could work fine .. kinda a roll of the dice for the outcome in the end  

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
still debating if it can be pulled off as is would be interesting to give it a shot just to see if it can be done on the pzev without issues 

cwiggin

From what I was reading the manuals are the only legacy that aren't pzev. Something with the new CVT transmissions

kred

Hey, that's mine! It's for sale by the way. I returned my 2.5i to bone stock because I bought a GT. This header is specially modified to fit any 2005-2009 2.5i, including the PZEV that I had. http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-me-2-5i-catless-header-221759.html?t=221759&highlight=header

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back