17X7 5X100 ASA wheels with or without summer tires

Spiller1327

Title says it. Bought these last summer. Sandblasted and painted them Bronzeish Gold and didn't really care for them on the rexy. They're not the straightest wheels but I balanced them out perfectly and they hold air just fine. Some very minor paint flakes around where the lug nuts sit but i have the paint if you want to retouch them up. No curb rash and I ran them all summer with no issues. I payed $400 with no paint on them.

Tires are 225/45/17 Hankook Ventus v2 concepts. Bought them brand new last summer for $400. Put maybe 8k miles on them. Super quiet tire with awesome grip and great tread wear. I don't need to sell these but being that the rexy will have 400whp this summer I'm thinking I wanna run a little more aggressive tire.

I'd sell the complete set for $675 or Just the wheels for $400

sooch

Type-RA
I've got v7 sti wheels. A little rough around the edges, but hold air and no noticeable bends. Tires are dry rotted and need to be will need to be ditched. Specs are 17x7.5 not sure on offset. If i dont buy tires for mine in the next couple of days I might really be interested.

Latest posts

Back