1986 Subaru Brat.........again

Status
Not open for further replies.

fattie

fat kid
Didn't you say you were broke at the top of this page?

yes , but I was ready to scrap my leggos for 500 and I had another 400 in cash. and I coulda had the other 200 in a week. and when I say im broke , I usually have a couple hundred , just not 1k laying around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
so how is your money no good? I was under the impression you were just kicking tires rather than offering to buy the thing.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I'm not worthy I guess... or my cash must be ugly... screw it.
Wow guys. Darren, the last I talked to you about this, you wanted it to beat around in your pit. I have come to the conclusion that IF I sell this, it has to go to a good home, that will take care of it, drive it, and do work to it that will prolong it's life. PERIOD. I do not want to sell this, but I have to get cash somewhere. As to everyone else, Fattie included, there is someone that contacted me soon after posting, and they have first dibs. Keep in mind that this is MY LOVING car. I will sell it as I please. I am not trying to piss people off here. I don't do the first come, first serve thing, as I do not like it done to me. If the original person does not come this week, then it will go to the second in line. Now please, calm down, it's just a car. Thank you!!

spartan5

Yeah,honestly....I have cash in hand,but Ultimately it's Jason's car,and it's HIS flucking right to sell it to whomever HE chooses....I wanted it,couldn't quite line things up at the moment,he moved on...I'm not crying.......point is HE DOESN"T WANT TO SELL THE CAR.....HE HAS TO BECAUSE HE NEEDS MONEY!!!! What part of that don't you kids understand???? End of rant.

IBratmanI

The first guy has passed on it. So we'll see where it goes from here. Waiting to hear back from someone.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I wish I had the money... then I could loan it to you to go offroading in. haha.

fattie

fat kid
im sorry for the way I behaved. sent you another message with my best offer for you.

its just noone will ever understand the way I feel about brats. ive been actively searching for 5 years with no luck.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Let's go offroading in it one more time before you sell it. Or take the new owner offroading or something...

IBratmanI

Let's go offroading in it one more time before you sell it. Or take the new owner offroading or something...
Could try to talk him into it. Sounds like it won't see much offroading. But I have money down on it, so it is no longer for sale.

Go ahead and lock the thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back