1994 Legacy Touring Wagon now with 100% more Meyagi

GClark

Thanks. Me too! There's only surface rust in a couple places. The car was originally from CO

GClark

Nice meeting you to Bratman!

Of course Dan,that's my first mod! I'm thinking some Chrome 22's as well.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Nice car! This is going to be awesome.

P.S. I know how to straighten out a bent radiator support. You need:

A tree.

A piece of pretty strong rope.

A heavy foot in reverse.

Refer to my Legacy thread if you want more details
default_additional_spin.gif

GClark

default_additional_spin.gif
I actually thought of you when I first saw it. Not sure if I'm going to take that approach though...

I can't wait to get modding on this thing! I have a few things to fix then comes powah!

Stein

Stein
Me too! I'll try not to ask too many stupid questions if I lend a hand. I can hold things in place and possibly even turn a wrench once or twice
default_smile.png

GClark

Thanks guys, I'll let you know! This weekend I'll replace the injector and I think I need a new belt, so that's being changed too. Hopefully by NEFR I can start modding.

Tyler

Nice! Can't wait to see how this turns out. The 22t powered vehicles are rising in numbers ...
default_frown.gif

GClark

Thanks! From what I've been reading the 2.2t is a great engine, and with ej20 heads, it's even better!(future mod down the road).

Look what I picked up tonight! 3in turbo back exhaust from Mr. Greasemonkey. Thanks again for the exhaust! Different axelback eventually, just waiting for the right one to catch my eye. Probably a JNA one, or anything more subtle...

Legacy016.jpg

GClark

Ha, I wish. The td04 well keep my plenty happy for alittle while, then maybe something bigger this winter.

This car is going to be epic
default_tongue.png
It's going to be such a fun car, I can't wait to get everything together. Maybe some negative camber in the future? Heh.

Stein

Stein
Gabe was givvin me some free tires and I spotted those goodies in his trunk.

"You sure you want to keep that intercooler?"
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back