1996 F-350 Crew Cab Long Bed VS. 2002 WRX Sedan

cperrine

Guess what happened....

more to come.
default_smile.png

cperrine

So I was driving the wilderness school's f-350 crew cab long bed (loved that truck - "Black Betty") on 27 South. I was stuck behind a line painter (<30mph) with another two or three cars behind me, including a jeep and a rex. We got out of the cork screws and onto that straight-away by Tufulio's and, though I didn't really need to, being me, I really wanted to pass this guy. I almost pulled out to pass him when the Jeep passed me. Now I was running out of time because I had to make that left turn before the restaurant. With about 2-300 ft left I passed the truck (because, you know, I had already decided that I was going to pass the guy and I had to follow through), pulled back into the right lane and soon after was making my left turn. About halfway through the turn one of the guys I was with said "oh snap son!" (edited for the children - no one ever thinks of the children). I looked in the direction he was looking, oddly enough it was back where that rex was before, but now his nose was touching my gas tank and he was getting even closer.

He ended up with a crushed A pillar and I was on my drivers side door with a scratched roof (not the first time she flipped though). Well it turns out that bugeye's - if nothing else - make really good ramps.

WRX...................1

Ford in general.....0

Redline

So basically, the WRX went to go pass the line painter, tucked his nose under your truck, and vaulted it into a roll? Yikes.
default_biggrin.png

Seriously... TTIWWOP!

cperrine

Yeah! no it happened a couple years ago. I was just bored and thought I'd mention it. Obviously no one cares including HoMoSube
default_redface.gif
. Rally, do you know if that guy was on STM?

Back