1997 OBS exc parts car! Needs 2 rims and tires 2.2 5spd $225

Status
Not open for further replies.

smelt240

Edit:   Someone needs this car. Its going to the junkyard in one week.  2.2 5spd. Was running when parked. I sold the STi hood, and it sat without one for a few weeks. Now it wont run. Something simple Im sure, Probably Wetness where it shouldn't be..  Anyway, it will go for $225 cash, with 2 steelies ( you will need to bring 2 wheels and tires and a trailer)  I have a tractor, and can help get it on a trailer pretty easy. I hate to junk it, there are so many good parts, 2.5 TS seats in really nice shape, 04 WRX modded axleback, OBS hood, good fenders, all power windows work, all lights are good, other than one front blinker on the bumper, trailer hitch, was my daily driver for the last 2 years. Now rust has hurt the quarters, needs a hub or wheel bearing, oil pan has some rust, and the brakes are shot. Title in hand.  When it was up and running, it had very little motor noise, just a bit of slap at startup, which went away quickly. The cats are still there, it was such a good little car, we drove this thing to Boston without worry, then the brakes got bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

smelt240

Kenny's used auto parts.  He has quite a few Subarus down there.   582 5605   Theyre cash only, and faster if you can pull your own parts. Known them for 36 years. Great guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back