2000 impreza RS for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooby RS

I think I'm going to sell my 2.5RS. I wont' lie its not perfect. Its got brand new KYB gr-2 struts, Jackson racing 1" lift, plus paranoid fab rear 3/8 saggy but spacer. WRX 16' rims, with 205/60/16 dean wintercats, they have maybe 6,000 miles on them. Its been aligned once a month, due to the terrible roads where I live (plus I work in a shop). New inner tie rods. LR wheel bearing has less then 2,000 miles on it. Rally armor red polyurathane flaps. Stroumong single high flow cat. Magnaflow axle back, I think it sounds terrible.. but I have no ambition to fix it.. I did the head gaskets, water pump, thermostat, radiator, upper and lower radiator hose all at 156,000 it has 164,000 on it right now. hella 500 fog lights, JDM clear tails. full cold air intake goes down into the fender.

Interior

WRX interior, carbon fiber dash stuff. 6 disc changer I took out of a outback wagon. I think it has sony explode speakers in the back. moonroof or sunroof or whatever.

This car has been very well taken care of since I've owned it. syn oil, supreme fuel, 3,000 mile intervals. It just got a sticker put on it, I won't lie the rocker pannel on the drivers side is bad, I have a quote for 300 dollars fully fixed at MAC's autobody. if you give me the cash I'll have it done for you. or I can get you his number. It has the normal rust spots like a subaru, wheel wells and stuff. The pass side rocker was redone before I purchased it. both front cv shafts are brand new. could use front brakes. rears were done last year.

sorry guys this is pretty unorganized, but I'm no english major. make an offer. your more then welcome to come see it, I'm located in carmel. I can meet anywhere in bangor area. Email me at [email protected]

The picture I'm going to attach is old, the rims are no longer on there, the rear flaps are red, and the bumper is fixed.

scooby RS

I'd like 2,800 ish. pretty good shape besides the drivers rocker.. I paid 3,2 for it last year. and have done nothing but replace parts.

scooby RS

awww max...givin' up the ghost? I want that hi flow cat ya bastid!

yah man, I starter working on the audi again. plan is I'm gunna keep the audi for a winter beater and me and karen are buying brandy new foresters in a month or so. if I had another pipe to put into the high flow section you could have it, I don't know how good of shape its in... was on there when I bought it.

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
I think I'm going to sell my 2.5RS. I wont' lie its not perfect. Its got brand new KYB gr-2 struts, Jackson racing 1" lift, plus paranoid fab rear 3/8 saggy but spacer. WRX 16' rims, with 205/60/16 dean wintercats, they have maybe 6,000 miles on them. Its been aligned once a month, due to the terrible roads where I live (plus I work in a shop). New inner tie rods. LR wheel bearing has less then 2,000 miles on it. Rally armor red polyurathane flaps. Stroumong single high flow cat. Magnaflow axle back, I think it sounds terrible.. but I have no ambition to fix it.. I did the head gaskets, water pump, thermostat, radiator, upper and lower radiator hose all at 156,000 it has 164,000 on it right now. hella 500 fog lights, JDM clear tails. full cold air intake goes down into the fender.

Interior

WRX interior, carbon fiber dash stuff. 6 disc changer I took out of a outback wagon. I think it has sony explode speakers in the back. moonroof or sunroof or whatever.

This car has been very well taken care of since I've owned it. syn oil, supreme fuel, 3,000 mile intervals. It just got a sticker put on it, I won't lie the rocker pannel on the drivers side is bad, I have a quote for 300 dollars fully fixed at MAC's autobody. if you give me the cash I'll have it done for you. or I can get you his number. It has the normal rust spots like a subaru, wheel wells and stuff. The pass side rocker was redone before I purchased it. both front cv shafts are brand new. could use front brakes. rears were done last year.

sorry guys this is pretty unorganized, but I'm no english major. make an offer. your more then welcome to come see it, I'm located in carmel. I can meet anywhere in bangor area. Email me at [email protected]

The picture I'm going to attach is old, the rims are no longer on there, the rear flaps are red, and the bumper is fixed.

I may concider buying this from you if the pics are good
default_wink.png

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
This is a for sale thread.

I <3 you all, but keep the small talk where it needs to be. Thread pruned.

Good luck with sale. I need more RS racecar buddies, this car sounds like a good deal!

Last edited by a moderator:

scooby RS

bump for a solid RS and an even more solid dude....
much appreciated dudemeister!

sorry guys I can't upload photos. dunno why, maybe I'm just special.. however pm me your email and I'll shoot ya some up to date pictures, I'm gunna do a little photo shoot tomorrow. the good the bad.

2.5rs dan, same goes to man mucho appreciated!

Matt

upload to photobucket and then copy the image code and paste in the reply...works for me.

scooby RS

OXGUn.jpg

5Lgqu.jpg

thanks to 2point5! nice tutorial.

incase you didn't catch it, those rims are no longer on there, the rear bumpers hung correctly and the rear flaps are now red.

scooby RS

Ohhh jdm lights. Looks shockingly familiar to mine. Glws.

I think there jdm's? I was told they were. sorry if I was incorrect.

after my meeting today I'm going to take new pictures and post them up now that I know how to to. so expect them around 11.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back