2000 impreza RS for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
165 crank, not wheels. Just to avoid confusion.

I'd like 2,800 ish. pretty good shape besides the drivers rocker.. I paid 3,2 for it last year. and have done nothing but replace parts.
That's a decent price!

It's nice to see someone selling an RS and not expecting to get 11ty billion $$$$ for it because it's an RS...

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
a decent stock RS puts down about 115-120 whp, this one is likely a bit more....125ish.

I know cuz it's my old dear departed playmate, and yes, that's PLENTY of power to have big dirty fun. Oh yezzz, big n dirty.

GLWS, this car knows how to get sideways and back straightened out again.

ReZPunK

I think my mom might actually be interested in this car...don't laugh...the first time I was airborn...was in the back seat of a plymouth with my mom at the wheel...

she tried to steal my WRX after driving it.. let me show her and see what she thinks.

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
I think my mom might actually be interested in this car...don't laugh...the first time I was airborn...was in the back seat of a plymouth with my mom at the wheel...

she tried to steal my WRX after driving it.. let me show her and see what she thinks.
lol that's funny, Well this car seams like a great buy go for it, I don't have the money at the moment

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
If I had the money I'd buy every single nice subaru for sale and swap 6speeds and turbos into them.... but I don't
default_frown.gif

Vertigo101

Hey man, I was talking to my mom who works at the franklin saving bank in Farmington, She said I may be able to get a loan to pay off my current loan & pick up that Subaru.

Do you still have this car? I will get in tuch with my bank tomorrow about this

Vertigo101

After having my brother Iboc look at this and talking with Gclark I decided that I really want this car! I want to do an engine swap with a 2002 WRX
default_happy.png

900$ engine + 1000$ swap = Pwnage.

Any who I am talking to the bank tomorrow and I am 100% interrested

scooby RS

After having my brother Iboc look at this and talking with Gclark I decided that I really want this car! I want to do an engine swap with a 2002 WRX
default_happy.png

900$ engine + 1000$ swap = Pwnage.

Any who I am talking to the bank tomorrow and I am 100% interrested

hell yah man, I live in carmel. like I said, don't forget about that rocker pannel. my telly phone number is 631-0520 give me a shout today if you'd like, I'm going out wheeling but I'll be around. I work tues through sunday I beleive. so it'd be hard to schedule around that time but I can make something work pal.

Rezpunk, you are also more then welcome to come take a look man, your car was just in sears if I'm not mistaken?

Vertigo101

hell yah man, I live in carmel. like I said, don't forget about that rocker pannel. my telly phone number is 631-0520 give me a shout today if you'd like, I'm going out wheeling but I'll be around. I work tues through sunday I beleive. so it'd be hard to schedule around that time but I can make something work pal.

Rezpunk, you are also more then welcome to come take a look man, your car was just in sears if I'm not mistaken?

Cool, Thanks man. I will get in touch with you soon if the loan pans out *cross fingers*

Last edited by a moderator:

Vertigo101

It looks like this car is going to a good home
default_smile.png

In this house hold we own a 2009 Subaru WRX, 1997 Chevrolet cavalier and both have some mods done to them.

Please send me some pics of the engine when you get around to it

Iboc_C64

I think you should be a lot happier with this car than the Cavy Vertigo. Oh an I think you are forgetting a few cars in the driveway. By my count, there are currently 6 Registered vehicles in the driveway and 2 that are not. 09 WRX, 97 Grand Am, 97 Cavalier, 01 Jeep Cherokee, 96 Dodge 2500 Pickup and the 82 Chevy Custom Conversion Van. Then there is the plow truck (82 chevy pickup)and the 94 Jeep Cherokee that we haul the wood splitter with. There is also a registered flatbed trailer.

Vertigo101

WIN FOR vertigo101! good 2 c u on the forum and w a new car roger.

Awe, ty. Who is this?

going to sell my cavalier for 4,500$. With the money from the sale if it sells I will purchase a new super gaming computer for 2,000$ that I made on newegg to upgrade my old 2,000$ rig from 3 years ago.

I also am going to put the rest down on the loan so I can pay it off in a year and then its engine swap time
default_happy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back