2000 RS @ Norm's in Wiscasset

cperrine

I took my car to Norm's today for a knock sensor and saw an Blue 2000 2.5 RS.

111000mi.

Cat-Back Exhaust

Short throw Shifter

Some plastic bumper lip gobbildy gook thing

In dash DVD Player

It was fun to drive, as are all I suppose. Did feel a little squirrely. Something was wierd with the speedo (it stuck while accelerating and decelerating (sp?)) maybe I was going faster than I thought...

No pics

Will probably not be there long. I guess a guy from San Diego (German for: a whales vagina) wanted it but was thinking he might get a discount b/c he had to ship it.

akinaspeedstar

wow i got a hell of a deal on mine!!
default_wink.png

SUBARUDE

there is also a 2000 rs at brillant's used car in topsham with 79,000 miles auto it looks like its had a hard life the interior is filthy no fogs the tranny is fairly the new right sideskirt is hanging factory cd in broke you have to lift up the head liner to open the sunroof and the drivers window gets almost all the way up and starts grinding the car is from the raymond area. the paint is kind of crappy and they are asking $5995 ???

-=Lobstah=-

default_wink.png
Funny, my RS came from Raymond area as well and it wasnt in that great of a shape either. Looks like we got an RS rapist up in Raymond...

mikebike357

The one at Norms looks pretty clean. Is that a prodrive or kartboy shift knob???

nicklbrso, I edited your post to make the link clickable...

4WRXter

Skier!
Screw Norm's. Help a brotha out. Mine has 104k. But no DVD. That you would want to be watching while driving rapidly on twisty roads . >
default_wink.png

SUBARUDE

the one at brillants was missing the fogs from day one when i looked at it he traded it in on a 05 civic

HR radness

His royal radness
The prices on RS' are pretty high in general, esp if you can buy a used WRX with high miles for the same price

patsti

NitrousFed
buy a wrx for that kinda money otherwise offer 4-5 grand because that's all its worth

inski

People are paying top $$ for the RS. I bet that car will be gone before the end of Sept.

nbourque

buy a wrx for that kinda money otherwise offer 4-5 grand because that's all its worth
4-5K is all its worth? You have got to be kidding me ??? Blue book is at least 7K. GC's go for top dollar. Inski's right, that car will be gone in no time.

Latest posts

Back