2001 Honda S2000!!!

brighton

Rally Fluffer
i feel like tim's gotta be a decent test for fit. what are you tim like 6'2"? 6'3"?
Ha. Yes mark I'm am 6'4" 280lbs. And no I have never tried it in the snow. That's why we have the ridgeline and the forester for. But my wife know at business man in Gorham they drives his all year round. He just bought a newer one so he could have a rear defroster.
default_wink.png

stiXXX

So, Brighton, I'd fit comfortably in this one, but not an '04, is there a difference in body design?

At 6,1" are you saying I could drive ME>VT in total comfort?

If so, I may be interested.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I work with a guy that is about mid 60's and drives his year round. And that is just with all season tires.

With decent snows I am sure it would be as good as any Mercedes/BMW/Porsche in the snow.

ruggedman

I work with a guy that is about mid 60's and drives his year round. And that is just with all season tires.
With decent snows I am sure it would be as good as any Mercedes/BMW/Porsche in the snow.
If i start seeing an bunch of S2000 with the typical honda rear wheel rust from being driven in the winter I think I'll cry.
default_additional_ranting.gif

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I put this on craigslist BUMP. I can wait for the I'll trade you my king size bed for the carah. Or I got a ice fishing shaaak that I'm pretty sure worth about the same I'd trade. Or the best one. I can only send a check for $15,000 dollars can you please and me back to left over money?

Mark

haha, or after 5 minutes of it being posted

Hi I am to verify your item's condition and that your item is still available for transfer of sale. I am currently busy with commerce in international however if your item is conditioned as listed I am happy to pay your asking price. My associate will transport your item as they can be in your area.

Latest posts

Back