2003 Subaru wrx sti jdm swap, EJ207, 6 speed, brembos, gt30, +more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamey

338d0552.jpg

3dd49946.jpg
these 18" brand new fierce tires

n8wrx

Spec B
couple offers so far but nothing realistic, still for sale and willing to work a bit on price but im not talking 5k here

Dan

Car still for sale?... all I can say is I'm blown away.. and I have been looking for a modded up bugeye. I was looking to go the loan route so I'm going to talk to my bank.. hoping for the best! and would gladly pay 16,000... that's a steal.

n8wrx

Spec B
Bump, couple offers so far but no one has showed up with the funds. STILL FOR SALE! Make me an offer worst I can say is no thanks.

n8wrx

Spec B
Bump still for sale, if your looking to try and finance this car send me a PM and I might beable to help (your credit must be outstanding and have a good income to dept ratio)

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
I hope you do sell it to some one in the car club, that thing is a monster and all that hard work would be better off kept in the car club because people will take good care of the car!

I got a nice steal on my 00 2.5RS that runs like a champ

n8wrx

Spec B
yea pretty sure hes on here, we have been speaking via text mostly. He actuallt saw the car before I did the swap which is crazy cause that was a couple years ago haha.

Just worked out all the prices too so I know excally how much ive spent on this thing which is pretty much $50,000 give or take a couple hundred or so. So for the asking price your really getting a sweet deal here. Im still taking offers because the car has not OFFICALLY sold yet. Until I have cash in hand and the title in his then keep the offers coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

STI KID

thanks man. apparently all my hard work this year and building my credit since I was 18 finally paid off! Well for now since its winter I am goin to keep the blue one in the garage (just make payments) keep making my payments as welland in spring my dad is goin to take over payments. he would now but I really DO NOT want to drive this in the snow. so ill just bit the bullet for a bit and keep enjoying mine as a winter car and this will be my late christmas/early bday present to myself. haha I couldn't pass this offer up.

was gonna put mine up for sale..but realisticly I just put like 5k into it..so ill just be regreting it forever so my dad will take it over and sti swap it eventually. hes loved subys ever since I had my sti he was gonna buy one in a few years but now he can just get a better cheaper one. hah

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Awesome. Well looks like you're getting an awesome car for the money! It's got everything!

STI KID

Should be mine soon! Waiting to hear back from nate for a time/day to sign the papers! (hoping tomorrow)

STI KID

Should be mine soon! Waiting to hear back from nate for a time/day to sign the papers! (hoping tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back