2004 WRX Wagon for sale.

OtterCraft

$10,500. NO TRADES

Comes with Forester shocks and springs, front/rear sway bars, up/down pipe, Greddy full exhaust, Cobb tuner, sedan front end, and 1/2 inch hub spacers. 150k miles. There are some dents, but rust is very minimal. Needs rear drive shaft and shock perches installed which are supplied, tires, inspection, and battery.

OtterCraft

$9,800 or best offer. Engine runs mint, tires have plenty of tread/worn uneven, and weds very little. Almost no rust for the year.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
best of luck with this sale, but I think you'll be hard pressed to find someone to purchase it for that price and then pay for maintenance on top of it, let alone that it's not inspected

OtterCraft

What do you think the value is with mentioned add ons with the minimal work which is needed. The parts are included, but only need to be installed. There are no body or mechanical issues that will prevent it from passing inspection. I am selling due to recently purchasing a house along with income taxes due.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
typically speaking, addons(modifications) rarely add value to a vehicle, and actually depreciate it. you would be much better suited to put it back to stock, and sell the aftermarket parts individually.

speaking from experience

i mean the car is over 10 years old with 150k miles....

not trying to rain on your parade, just trying to be realistic here

Latest posts

Back