2004 WRX Wagon Interior Part out (nice all black seats, etc)

dflwrx

Hi everyone,

Haven't been active on here in a while.  I haven't been working on many subaru projects for a couple after buying an S2000 as my DD.  I'm going to be caging my 2004 WRX wagon this spring though and as a result am getting rid of the unnecessary interior bits.  The car has the nice all black WRX seats that are basically all black versions of the 2004 vintage STI seat design.  There are obviously a boat load of interior parts that are getting removed, so I'm not going to specifically list every part, bigger items are listed below.  If you don't see something, please feel free to ask.  I'd prefer not to ship, but I'm willing to meet up in Northern new england for bigger items although this will be limited based on my schedule.  Parts are also listed elsewhere for sale, so first come, first served.  All parts are currently still in the car, payment isn't expected until they're ready for pickup, and I'd encourage everyone to come by to inspect things in person prior to payment to avoid any misunderstandings.

Parts such as Dash, HVAC and front door cards are not for sale at the moment.

Parts are best offer, preference given to people I don't need to ship to!

- NEWLY ADDED: Factory WRX roof rack cross bars

- Momo steering wheel with airbag intact

- passenger side airbag (intact)

- OEM 6 disk changer/stereo

- Headliner

- center console

- shift boot and trim

- oem shift knob (or the prodrive shift knob in the car if the price is right)

- Assorted trim pieces from behind the front seats 

- seat belts

PENDING SALE carpet (free to a good home :p, in surprisingly good shape for an 04)

PENDING SALE A, B and C pillar trim pieces

PENDING SALE rear door cards

PENDING SALE all speakers

PENDING SALE Glove box

PENDING SALE Front and rear WRX black seats (wagon rear seats)

PENDING SALE rear cargo cover

PENDING SALE rear hatch area floor

*** If you don't see something you want, just ask***

Happy to email pictures on request.

Best method to contact me is by email since I'm on the forums sporadically 

Email: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Did you get my email? I sent it right after I replied yesterday. Let me know, thanks

dflwrx

Hi guys,

Seats, carpet, door cards and some interior trim sundries are tentatively sold to Subarude.

dflwrx

Subarude (Gabe I think?) did email me very fast.  Unfortunately Jason, I never got your email.  I combed through my inbox yesterday and wasn't able to find an email from you (unless I missed it, which I doubt, but is possible).  Not really sure what happened there.  Perhaps a typo in the email address when you sent it?  

Best of luck finding some dark seats.  Anything you need from the interior as a consolation prize?? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I copied your email directly from here. Maybe it went to your spam for some reason? Not sure, I know I set you an email soon after you posted. No biggie.

dflwrx

Hmmm, yeah I don't know what happened either.  Sorry for the hassle.  I'll check my junk later today, though I don't know why it would have ended up there.  Hope you find what you're looking for soon!

dflwrx

Seats, carpet, door cards are gone.

Lots of interior bits including belts, steering wheel, airbags, etc. left.

Back