2006 Impreza 2.5i - Boynton4

Boynton4

The first photo I took of my new Impreza..

28219_699591236449_5814432_39161432.jpg

Before and after photo of the rims I put on today
default_banana.gif

photo.jpg

phot2o.jpg

Now I just need to get my springs in.. so I can get rid of that 4X4 look, lol

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Nice!! You bought Evans wheels huh?? They look great!!! I gotta see it in person at some point. Great start!!!

Boynton4

Yeah I bought his rims.. Spent some money getting them straightened and new tires on as well. They're good as new! I'll be in Waldoboro next weekend, and would like to check out your FXT as well

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I should be around part of next weekend, I'll be busy most of Saturday, but maybe Sunday, we could meet up. If not, I'm sure you'll be in the neighborhood again! I bet you already notice it handles better with those wheels!!

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Nice 2.5 and those wheels look great. Do you have any other plans for the car?

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Welcome. i-wagon flaps look good. I'll have to park next to you at a meet. Nice clean BRP 2.5 and my beat to hell and back dirt/tar/everything BRP 2.5.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I was thinking about calling this car your car's younger, virgin, clean-shaven brother Dan!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I was thinking about calling this car your car's younger, virgin, clean-shaven brother Dan!
Hah, I shouldn't part next to it, or even talk to this guy, I might give him too many ideas of how to have fun with his car
default_smile.png

I've actually got a friend in Cape who has an 04/05 2.5 in BRP as well. He's not a huge car guy and it's a commuter mostly, so I haven't badgered him to get on here.

Boynton4

Nice 2.5 and those wheels look great. Do you have any other plans for the car?
I have a set of Epic Springs and Epic rear swaybar on order. Short throw shifter is installed, but I need to install the bushings. Add in a little tint and audio and I'm calling it good.

Of course if any parts break, i'll have to replace with performance parts
default_frown.gif

I'm generally staying away from engine mods, just sticking with the wheels and suspension area.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I have a set of Epic Springs and Epic rear swaybar on order. Short throw shifter is installed, but I need to install the bushings. Add in a little tint and audio and I'm calling it good.Of course if any parts break, i'll have to replace with performance parts
default_frown.gif

I'm generally staying away from engine mods, just sticking with the wheels and suspension area.
Gooooooood plans. Sounds like a great setup. If the shift bushing is the Shift Stay bushing, those are STUPIDLY easy to install, and they firmed up my shifter a ton (125k miles = all my bushings rotted).

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
A lot of folks say that engine mods for cars like ours' is a waste of time and I agree. Tires and good suspension upgrades are where its at with the 2.5. I'm thinking about some shifter bushings for my car too...I bought the short throw when the car was new...so I didn't get the bushings.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
A lot of folks say that engine mods for cars like ours' is a waste of time and I agree. Tires and good suspension upgrades are where its at with the 2.5. I'm thinking about some shifter bushings for my car too...I bought the short throw when the car was new...so I didn't get the bushings.
The shift stay bushing is like 30 bucks at Evergreen. It takes care of all the horizontal slop, which I had a ton of. It's stupid easy to swap out.

Boynton4

I had some free time this afternoon, so I thought i'd clean up the trunk a bit

Before

photo-1.jpg

and After:
default_idk.gif
:idk:
default_biggrin.png

photo4.jpg

Latest posts

Back