200k mile maintenance

Ray

The Northernah'
So I've reached 200k and want to do some preventative maintenance. Clutch, timing belt, water and oil pump, HG's and al other gaskets are new. My question is what else should I look at doing to keep my wrx alive.

Ray

The Northernah'
It gets washed weekly underneath to keep the rust away! 201k miles and not a spec of rust!

SUBARUDE

Fuel filter,pcv valve and go through the underside and check all bushings for severe weather cracking or rotation in the housings

inski

Just fix whatever you've ignored over the past 12 months.

I'm at 224,xxx.  All the bushing are good.  Carpet needs a douche.  Found rust up inside the rear strut towers.  Got to nip that in the ass.  Trow a fresh turbo in that riggin!

Ray

The Northernah'
I remembered the pcv had been done, turbo is newish... definitely need an alignment and gunna do an oil change and check bushings. Ball joints are done as well.

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
So I've reached 200k and want to do some preventative maintenance. Clutch, timing belt, water and oil pump, HG's and al other gaskets are new. My question is what else should I look at doing to keep my wrx alive.

I am not far behind, I got a new timing belt just waiting for me to breach that 200K mark =o

Latest posts

Back