225/45/17 Falken Azenis Brand New

AiRX

I went and bought some 17" tires without getting the rims I wanted. Never got the rims and I went with 18's instead. So now I have this brand new set of Falken tires:) for sale. I am looking to get $450.00 I have certificates for them too. They also still have the shipping bands on them. Call me @ 441-2450 (Eric).

Thanks for looking.

SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNailman

Warcock
Shoot. . .. .that's a damn good price man. Shouldn't have any trouble selling them. If they were 18's they wouldbe mine.

diabloadsit

I can vouch for these tires. This tire was the first tire I ever had on the sti after the stockers went out the window. They lasted for awhile also. Super grip in the dry and wet.

Apollyon12

That's funny, mine lasted less that one summer.....but I wasn't exactly taking it easy on them, ask Bratman.

These are a great beginner, street tire class, AutoX tire. Not the best ones out there but definitly worth the money.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
That's funny, mine lasted less that one summer.....but I wasn't exactly taking it easy on them, ask Bratman.
These are a great beginner, street tire class, AutoX tire. Not the best ones out there but definitly worth the money.
Yeah those things were worn!!!! I ran them for a couple weeks, they were still very grippy, and left cool black marks under strong acceleration Haha.

Latest posts

Back