62 Jaguar MK2 and 83 VW Rabbit, original owner, 80k

Car Whore

Came across a couple of neat older cars-

My parent's neighbor put his 83 Rabbit 4dr up for sale the other day in his yard. It's really clean, only 85k on it, manual, red on red. He's asking $3500 firm.

I also just came across a really cool 62 Jaguar MK2 sedan in Freeport. It needs a restoration, but it says it runs. Says $4500/bo on it. Doesn't look very rusty at all!

Pics coming for both.

Car Whore

Here's the Rabbit. It's bone-stock-

June2ndGuitarRabbitDog016.jpg

June2ndGuitarRabbitDog014.jpg

June2ndGuitarRabbitDog019.jpg

The Jag is LHD and it's a column shift. Not sure if it's manual or auto. Forgot to look for the clutch pedal.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
I can't figure out where that VW is by the pics. What street?

No, I'm not gonna get the rabbit over a subaru
default_smile.png

Nate

Founding Father
oh man..... little off topic but...

that VW reminds me of the rabbit a high school teacher of mine used to have. not a very well liked teacher. all the shop students used up pick the car up and turn it sideways in the parking spot. then she would be stuck there between 2 cars.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
oh man..... little off topic but...

that VW reminds me of the rabbit a high school teacher of mine used to have. not a very well liked teacher. all the shop students used up pick the car up and turn it sideways in the parking spot. then she would be stuck there between 2 cars.
HAHHAA that's awesome!
default_additional_spin.gif

Car Whore

Jaguar pics! It's got some rust, but it doesn't appear to be that bad. The floors look really solid. Says it runs, and it looks like it's all there. It's on Cove Road in South Freeport and the number is on the FS sign picture-

Finish-WolfesNeck-Jaguar021.jpg

Finish-WolfesNeck-Jaguar022.jpg

Finish-WolfesNeck-Jaguar023.jpg

Finish-WolfesNeck-Jaguar024.jpg

Finish-WolfesNeck-Jaguar029.jpg

Finish-WolfesNeck-Jaguar030.jpg

Finish-WolfesNeck-Jaguar026.jpg

Car Whore

how many pedals does it have?
I didn't even bother to check, but I DID notice that there looks to be a hole in the tunnel between the seats, like a shifter might have come out of it.....so I'm guessing it's a manual. I couldn't see very well underneath, but I'm pretty sure the tranny is still there.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Jag appears to have an auto swapped in...you can see the auto gear indicator on top of steering column

hmmm, now that I finally sold my GC RS (today, yaaay!), this is a very intriguing development...

gaahh, pleez somebody stop me before I buy again!!!

Latest posts

Back