97-01 Impreza parts car

RallyGal

RallyGal
Hey, so I'm looking for a new parts car because I've parted mine out pretty good. My transmission is starting to get up there in miles (210k++) so i want a parts car that I can yank the trani from when mine decides to go. I just did a 2.5 swap in December so I'm looking for either a 2.5 impreza or an OBS. It also needs to have a good hood on it, due to the fact that I rear ended someone this past winter and banged mine up pretty good. I've been looking for one all summer an haven't had much luck yet. I don't come on here nearly as much as I should, so it's better to contact me via cellular device (207-491-4710) or email ([email protected]). 

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Pretty sure I'll be getting a 2000 obs to part out. Has a bunch of good parts on it. I'll post back if and when I get it.

RallyGal

RallyGal
I'd really prefer to buy a whole parts car, and not just the 2 parts I need. With my track record (i've crashed it twice and been backed into once in the past 2 years), but I'll keep you in mind for sure Subarude, and yeah let me know bratman if you do end up getting one to part out!

Tyler

I may have something for you
default_smile.png
I'll PM you.

Latest posts

Back