A new Scoob

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
2012_0108carpics0021.jpg

Before the clear coat.

2012_0108carpics0033.jpg

After the clear coat
default_smile.png

Getting everything put back on tomorrow night. Will post more pics when its all finished.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Just out of curiosity, did you keep the older style bumper on purpose, or could you not find a newer style?

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I didn't try and find a new style that's the one that came on it when I bought it. We are gunna mount some fogs on the bumper next weekend and I have a wing for the back too its just not on yet we weren't going to put it on till after its painted. I'll do all around pics once its finished completely its kinda hard in a garage to get good pics.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
He said I couldn't paint the Asa's (my summer wheels) but hes going to let me paint the Prodrives because they aren't as nice as the other ones. My summer wheels have a nice finish on them and are in mint condition so he said it would be a shame to paint them. Once they get beat up then I can.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
Excellent work looks really good! where did you find the paint by chance? and what kind of spray gun? I second the leaving of the wheels they look good stock!!!! and they are Prodrives!

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Thanks guys!!
default_smile.png

Legwagon: We just got the paint mixed at Napa haha and idk what kind of spray gun. My uncle did it because he does body work.

Latest posts

Back