ADR/RSL 17x7 black with polished lip wheels

trm

Just brought home a 2013 WRX & have no need for these wheels on it. Currently wrapped up & taking up space in the shed. All wheels have very minor blemishes, no curb rash. 3 yrs old, but used for less then a week this year. The black looks cloudy in the picture because it's pretty damn cold out in the shed right now
default_wink.png
The green under the wheel is the flooring foam I have between all the wheels stacked up to avoid damage while sitting all winter.

ADR/RSL 17x7 5x100 & 5x114.3, 40 offset. Black with polished lip. Tires are toast. They are Lexani that came with the rims when they were new. Looking for $300 for the set, but am open to offers. Not looking for any trades though as I already have a set of 08 WRX rims for winter, & the 2013 oems for summer.

rsl.jpg

trm

I was kicking myself last night for deleting the 02 WRX from the garage because that's where the pictures were. I did find one on Facebook from 4th of July this summer when I put them on for one week.

2002WRX.jpg

trm

Should have done this from the get go. I am offering a package deal for the asking price of $300. Included is the set of rims, an oem bpv from the 02 WRX, brand new ac idler/tensioner assembly. That is the tensioner bracket & with new ac pulley. Only thing that kit did not include was the bolt that goes through the tensioner into the pulley. It's a specialty bolt that costs about $20. 06 WRX axle back muffler in good shape. Last we have a bi-xenon HID kit that was on the 02 WRX. I have 2 sets of DDM 55w ballasts for it, a pretty much brand new harness with relay & the bi-xenon bulb that does high & low. The bulb adapter or seat is also included that sets the hid bulb into the housing correctly.

So to recap, included for $300 is:

Set of 17x7 Black with polished lip wheels

2002 oem bpv

brand new ac tensioner assembly

06 oem WRX axle back in good shape

Bi-xenon HID kit with 4 DDM 55w ballasts so you have a spare set

Just looking to get all the left over parts out of my basement, shed & barn
default_smile.png

trm

Thinking they are 8k. Quite a bit of blue hue. They looked really good in 2002 oem headlights with black housing. You can get the 55w bi-xenon kit from DDM brand new for like $60. Not sure this if really worth all that much. Its a few years old. Not really wanting to ship it either as I have no way to ensure the bulbs do not get damaged. If you really want it & are close &/or willing to come get it I'd let it go for an 18pk of Budweiser bottles
default_wink.png

trm

Harmony, 04942. It's about an hour north of Augusta. That's way too far a ride from Sanford just for HID lights lol. I'll look around to see what I can find that would protect the bulbs if I was to mail it to you. If I can find something then $25 should cover the 18pk & mailing, saving you a ton in gas.

CheySpec207

Oh damn lol um well if u still have the hids Friday and find something to put it in let me know I'll definitely take those off your hands and how would u want the payment? money order through republicash? Or walmart? Or..

trm

I do have an idea of something to make to hold the bulbs in place & protect them from damage. I suppose they could always just be wrapped in bubble but Im not a fan of that. If you have paypal I take that.

trm

HID setup is gone. The wheels & everything else still remain at the package price of $300.

Jamey

Wow I fail at reading
default_frown.gif
if you still have these in week ill see what I can do , maybe a early Xmas gift

trm

Probably still have them in a week or so. I'm not actively trying to sell them anywhere else yet. Figured I'd give this place 1st dibs, then if they were still around in spring I'd hit up Craigslist & Uncle Henrys to get them out of here. Also, even though you have a 2011, you are still more then welcome to grab the 2006 muffler, 2002 bpv & ac pulley assembly as freebies
default_wink.png

trm

Going to give it a few more weeks being only on here, then toss them on Craigslist & Uncle Henrys. Absolute bottom price on them is $250. That still includes the 06 muffler, oem bpv & ac tensioner assembly free.

Back