Aloha!

ARRRGH!

Hello everyone!

I'm new to Subaru and new to the forum. been in Maine for 4 yrs and lived in VT the 5yrs before that. I'm from away, its my parents fault and I've come to grips with it already LOL...but do live the jokes that go along with the whole flat lander bit. I've heard a ton of them, but still get a huge kick outta new ones.

If you see me running around in my "haze gray two-tone" OBS don't be shy! always ready to hear about little tricks to personalize. I'm still learning about all that is Subaru and yes I can use " Ya'All " properly in a sentence, so please go slow for me.....and no I'm not from Texas!
default_smile.png

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Welcome to the club! Where in VT did you live? I grew up in Danville and spent a little time in Newport.

krazykarpenter

Welcome

Like the blacked out front gives ya a stealthy approach!

Like Dan said above check the events section hopefully you can make it one of our meets sometime!

ARRRGH!

Welcome to the club! Where in VT did you live? I grew up in Danville and spent a little time in Newport.
Then you must know STJ lol. I spent a ton of time running all of the "kingdom"
default_smile.png
every little stop between Berlin NH and Barre. great place for kids, but once ya hit 16 it starts to suck lol.

ARRRGH!

thanks! I'm all about the subtle little changes most wouldn't notice at first glance. just one big reason I like seeing eveyone else's ride, to see what I can pickout on theirs, to say "niiiiiice!" all the head scatching-chin rubbin' "why not, lets try it out!" that's goes into making it yours.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Then you must know STJ lol. I spent a ton of time running all of the "kingdom"
default_smile.png
every little stop between Berlin NH and Barre. great place for kids, but once ya hit 16 it starts to suck lol.
Oh yes, St. Jay was the shopping hub of my world when I was a kid...if Ames doesn't have it, you don't need it!!! You are right too about Vermont being a good place to spend your childhood...but I moved at the right time when I was 14 to good old Maine.

Smiththers

Copy cat ;-) Welcome though!!!

edit: i too like the front blacked out like that!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
What's up? This is the short man at Evergreen. Don't act like you don't know who's the Short man at Evergreen either.

Glad to have you aboard Capitan, even if I am late to the welcome party...

Latest posts

Back