Annnd happy holidays from my ill mannered cat.

Geist

l_cf86614ffbf4455c848fe4b471299fb0.jpg

Seriously... as hard as I try, how can I get mad at something this goddamn cute? :angel12:

inski

Ahhh soo cute.

My cat sleeps under the tree. he's cute there....

Then I caught him peeing next to the dog food bowl, because he's too lazy to go outside (third time peeing in the house, 1st time caught in the act). I'll admit he was abused right then and there. I didn't think a cat could bounce like that. I messed up his leg or hip. I felt so bad and stupid for like 2 days. The good news is he's not limping anymore and he has suddenly found his long lost litter box.

The kitty lives, he's cute again, and goes in the box, and is currently mousing around the yard like he used to do years ago.

Anyone want a free cat? He's box trained, likes dogs, likes to snuggle, likes other cats, disappears for long periods during the summer, then sleeps for two days straight. Hes black with small to medium build short hair. Good teeth, all shots updated, fixed.

saabaru

Nice picture, our cat likes the tree too, but she just bats the ornaments, drinks the water and sleeps under it..

Rightseat

my dear departed coon cat Bugaboo liked to eat the tinsel. the ex and I used to flip a coin and the loser had to pull the silver string out of the wrong end :sad5: Eeeeeww, meeeOOOOOOWWWW!

just tie the tree up and cats can climb all they want, harmlessly. it's great entertainment for a cold winter's nite.

inski

:thumbsup:

Ours gets tied to the plant hangers in the ceiling every Christmas. Midnite, our former black cat with one single 'star' on his chest, used to patrol the upper altitudes of the tree. He has hauled down trees twice, then we learned. :idea1:

Geist

Unfortunatley, if you zoom out, you'd see it's just a sad little fake 3 footer...

I didn't want a tree at all because we just got the cat, and unlike my girlfriend, I know better...

However, she demanded it so I told her she has to pick it up every time.... that being said i've had to pick it up like 5 times already. :whip2:

Slightly unrelated... but has to do with animals, we brought her baby sister (3yrs) to go see BOLT tonight... new pixar movie about a dog actor who thinks he really has powers and stuff, it was actually really good!

katnip

the car is black. I swear
that is the cutest pic.

one of mine likes to sleep under the tree, well actually, play under it too. second year I've had to keep all breakables off the tree! last year got the half blind fool and now his playmate

Rightseat

back as a kiddo, we had a Siamese who delighted in clambering up the Xmas tree as far as he could before the whole shebang tipped over. there were a coupla nites back in the 60s where half the family was rooting for the kitty, while the other half was redy to keel him!

learnt early on to tie up the tree so we could egg him on instead of holler at him to 'cuttitthefa***4rk out"

I mean, really....whose cat evAr listented to what their people wanted em to do?

Geist

Hah, all I know, is I love my damn cat to pieces... he's such a pain in the ass, but I can never get mad at him, and when he isn't being a pain in the ass, it's even worse.

MarleyUpsideDown.jpg

Latest posts

Back