Another old Subaru-1990 Loyale build

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Also have a lift on the way as well.

Kati did some cleaning inside this as well, and it still smells. It's not nearly as bad as it was, and all the mold and green stuff is no longer growing on the dash, but it still needs some more work. I put a good air freshener in it today, and will probably be pouring some baking soda down inside the dash vents to hopefully eat up some of that odor. But I think it will get better. At least I still haven't found any more rust at all! Just need to replace the front fenders at some point.

IBratmanI

Yessah! I need to find some 14" tires for the new wheels! something around a 205 75 14.

IBratmanI

There just cheap steelies. 15"
How much?
And I just (accidentally) ordered a new clutch kit for this, so that it can actually be driven. And I ordered it for an XT6 so it has a little more clamping force for the possible future motor swap. Still need to find some tires.

IBratmanI

So it's been a while since I have touched this car. Went out and it started right up like it had ben used recently. Should be getting the new clutch in soon. Hoping to have it hauled over to a friends garage and throw it in some night after work. I just got a few things in the mail the other day, including the needed rear view mirror for this, and some other parts that I'm not sure which car they are going on. Also still waiting on the "new" car. It hopefully won't be too much longer before that comes. Then I will take the wheels/tries from that and put them on this so that this will be ready to drive for the winter. Then on to other things! I

Last edited by a moderator:

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
Wow the interior of that car was nasty when you got it how can any one be that messy?

IBratmanI

Wow the interior of that car was nasty when you got it how can any one be that messy?
Not sure. They didn't care, that's for sure. The smell has improved a lot! And I could care less if it has a carpet in it or not. As long as the nastiness and smell is gone.

IBratmanI

Bought a parts car tonight. In terrible shape, but has a few good parts that are desirable. Now I must strip it, and then somehow get the shell to the junk yard to get some money back out of it.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Better not be the new car you've got us all exited about
default_sleep.png
haha

Latest posts

Back