anti-ranti

topdeeni

HAH...

Got a lot of things solved in the last 24 hours...significantly less stress

The womans X is here to babysit the kids, dog, yard garden and pool for the next several days. We managed to get ourselves married today and finally tie the knot. Last week it looked like my daugter had a seizure, it was not but something else less serious did happen and she is feeling much better although we need to learn what caused it! Tomorrow AM the wife and I are leaving 4 cedar point in Sanduksy OH to ride coaster til we puke...then ride coasters again..

C U all in a week or so....

pray 4 whirl'd peas

wzrd

HAH...
Got a lot of things solved in the last 24 hours...significantly less stress

The womans X is here to babysit the kids, dog, yard garden and pool for the next several days. We managed to get ourselves married today and finally tie the knot. Last week it looked like my daugter had a seizure, it was not but something else less serious did happen and she is feeling much better although we need to learn what caused it! Tomorrow AM the wife and I are leaving 4 cedar point in Sanduksy OH to ride coaster til we puke...then ride coasters again..

C U all in a week or so....

pray 4 whirl'd peas
Good for you:),gotta get out of dodge[insert town name here]and let out a notch every once and a while:party:.We would" Love too" take a vacation BUT, trying to find someone who can deal with the day to day chores of running a mini farm ,dealing with a small pack of high end/strung german shepherds[they dont listen well for others:D],and a teenage son who'ed love the opertuiety to run amuck:eek: I dont get away much:iam:Happy married life,enjoy your time away:cool:catch you on the return.....Wzrd

04wrx

Congrats on getting hitched! I've heard about that roller coaster park, always wanted to go there since.

topdeeni

<---alive, happy, spent yesterday afternoon in fetal position recovering from a dozen early AM coaster rides and nicely toasted by the sun...

It basically took all the way to Ohio, past Cleveland no less to finally get some serious sunlight... if I Can get a big enuff "to-go" container I will bring some home.

They have no idea what a sewbie is here from what I can see. I have seen ONE (Tribeca no less) inthe parking lots here.... (sighs) There are a lot more neons and SRT-4's out here...I feel alone.

I usefd to think I knew what acceleration was... Supposedely thier top-thrill dragster takes U fron 0-120 in 2 seconds..

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
<---alive, happy, spent yesterday afternoon in fetal position recovering from a dozen early AM coaster rides and nicely toasted by the sun...
It basically took all the way to Ohio, past Cleveland no less to finally get some serious sunlight... if I Can get a big enuff "to-go" container I will bring some home.

They have no idea what a sewbie is here from what I can see. I have seen ONE (Tribeca no less) inthe parking lots here.... (sighs) There are a lot more neons and SRT-4's out here...I feel alone.

I usefd to think I knew what acceleration was... Supposedely thier top-thrill dragster takes U fron 0-120 in 2 seconds..
Do you know what that is equivalent in G forces
default_biggrin.png

topdeeni

I have no idea.. they officially call it 120 MPH in under 4 seconds...

Part of the package deal we got was pictures on coasters... I will scan them soon. If U look closely U can see the downward spiral I was on heading for the fetal position in my room for a couple hours. In a few of the pictures U can see the color all washed from my face and the visible distress as I was trying to deal with G's from a variety of directions...

I would really like to know how much I exposed my body to on these coasters... It had to B more than I have ever dealt with!

PS; I am home and look what I borught.... a little sunshine...hahaha! I know it was here yesterday too

Latest posts

Back