Anybody lookin' for some tools?

Ferrari

Stage -11ty
Got laid off from work last week and due to future plans, won't be a mechanic any more. I'll be starting this off with some odd's and end's I have kickin' around and see how it goes from there.
default_smile.png

First up:

Cornwell Tools TSI242SS - 42pc. 3/8" Dr. Super Power Set

This set goes for $601.71 new.
default_smile.png
Mine is about a year old and I counted 4 or 5 sockets that have actually been used. The rest are as-new. I'm looking to get just a lil less than half the new price, but will include a:

Cornwell Tools CAT351HD - Heavy Duty 3/8" Impact

This has also seen very little use, but is a little scratched/dirty from being in a toolbox in the back of a truck. You'd be looking at spending $254.95 to get one new, but mine comes free with the sockets.
default_wink.png

Asking $300 for the sockets and impact.

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

That should do it for now. I'd rather not ship, but am willing to meet/deliver within reason. Any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyler

Not to threadjack, but what are your future plans?! Sorry to hear about the work, man!
default_wink.png

Ferrari

Stage -11ty
Not to threadjack, but what are your future plans?! Sorry to hear about the work, man!
default_frown.gif
It's all good, that place sucked anyways.
default_wink.png

Future plans=Air Force. I leave for basic near the end of March.
default_smile.png

Ferrari

Stage -11ty
did your socket set come with a ''knuckle buster'' (pneumatic ratchet) in the case? that's what it looks like.
It does have the spot for one, but that set comes as sockets and case only. I thought it was kinda wierd, myself. The part numbers in the post are links to Cornwell's website.

Nice, Lacklund AFB is an awesome place, huge place too. Good luck!
Thanks! I'm a lil nervous about basic. I'll probably be the oldest one down there!

Ferrari

Stage -11ty
BUMP!

Thank you all for the support, and thank you diabloadsit for the sale!

Willing to take offers on the impact and sockets if anybody's interested.

Latest posts

Back