Anyone up for help with strut swap today?

-=Lobstah=-

Sorry for the short notice, but i figure i'd ask

So the Brighton is on it's last leg, and i need to get something reliable back on the road, hopefully today. The RS needs struts and a rear CV shaft, so the plan is to get that swapped from the Brighton and get the RS inspected, etc. If anyone around Topsham has a day off today, and is feeling bored, i would greatly appreciate any help. I'm planning on having the Brighton back here around 11:30-12.

Thanks.

diabloadsit

dammit Lobstah you choose the right moments don't you. I have been working around the house for like 3 weeks now this week I am gone. I could have helped.

If you don't get to it this week let me know and I will help you this weekend.

-=Lobstah=-

thanks chris, i'll keep you in mind. for now everythinng came to a screeching halt, since one of the nuts boes not want to budge. GOnna go get some metal cutting blades this week
default_smile.png

diabloadsit

lol, dude you and damn bolt and nuts. remember Jareds was stuck on his car also and we couldn't get that damn thing to budge.

lateralized

If you decide to work on this Sunday I am there. I will definitely bail on the MS disc golf game to help you out. that's my only day off so I cant help you otherwise, but I owe you big so I would love to help. Let me know.

Latest posts

Back