Anyone wanna make some $? Need axleback exhaust installed

Mayfire91

axleback?  I could do that for you.  I am just off Limerick rd in Arundel.
I think I'll do it myself but if I need support I know you're down the road haha. I"ll turn to you if that's the case

Last edited by a moderator:

DCForever07

Hey man just checking if you were able to get it mounted yet. I just installed mine last night. Love the sound compared to stock. Make sure you get new gaskets though. Mine were stuck to the stock flange and were useless after. Ended up going to Midas and grabbing generic gaskets for about 9 dollars for both.

Oh and if by chance you haven't yet mounted it feel free to message me I live in Lebanon and would be more then happy to help out.

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Be careful with generic gaskets... they blow out easy.  I'd get genuine ones from a Subie dealership if possible.  Yeah, they cost more, but they also last longer.

gakosaurusrex

i have a third gen wrx. all exhaust work on this car is easy! ive done a turbo back system in under two hours. as for the axleback theres only 4 hanger which are very easy to get off, the hardiest part if getting the hanger over the little knob on the end of the hanger on the car. but with a liberal addition of lub it will be easy! best of luck to you man! you can do it!

Latest posts

Back